|The Sea Ray 505 Motor Yacht is designed so you can be on the water and feel like you are in a luxury apartment. It's hard to make a rear cabin boat look attractive but I think Sea Ray have gone close with this model. Contempory modern designs. The raised rear deck is your balcony overlooking an ever changing vista. A hardtop and glass windows keep you out of the sun and away from the elements while you enjoy the view. Clears enclose the rear and sides but can be easily rolled up and out of the way allowing the air to flow of deisred.
Powered by Cummins QSM 11 shaft drive engines giving her exceptional performance. A massive 12.5kva Westerbeke genset runs the onboard 240V systems.
Access to the foredeck is quick via polycarbonade clear doors while the swim board can be easily reached through a transom door and stairs rather than ladder.
A full width master stateroom is located at the rear of the boat - the best place to sleep, with windows opening onto the swimboard. Guests are located forward and have their own ensuite. A third cabin to starboard is deisgned for two in either singles or a double configuration. Amidship is the entertaining/living area, dining table and galley.
A desalination plant provides endless water for drinking, showering, or just hosing down the boat to keep her looking good.
A laundry with clothes washer is cleverly located under the galley floor out of the way.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
** NOW SOLD **
||MU1775 Sea Ray Motoryacht|
||50' 0" - 15.25m|
||15ft 3" (4.65m)|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Twin Cummins QSM 11 diesel shaft drive engines|
||2 x 635hp|
||471 as at May 2016|
||Shaft drive twin screw|
||Westerbeke 12.5kva 1092 hours as at May 2016|
||Full width aft master stateroom, Forward guest double berth and third guest cabin to starboard|
||Two shower stalls in the ensuites|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems|
||Electric stove, upright fridge/freezer|
||Galley Fridge/freezer, cockpit bar fridge|
|Hot Water System
||Electric remote control windlass with spade anchor and chain rode|
||Yes, automatic and manual system|
||240V Ac and 12/24V DC|
|Raytheion RL80C sounder, ST7001 auto pilot, ST60 digital reader, Raytheon RN300 GPS,|
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336