|Delivered new into Australia in 2006 and powered by twin Caterpillar C12 705HP diesel shaft drive engines. LOA 52ft 6".
Features include an enormous flybridge built for entertaining or relaxing with loads of comfortable seating plus a sun lounge and wet bar - all well protected from the elements by a custom designed bimini top. Access is via teak laid stairs as opposed to a ladder.
The saloon spills onto a teak laid rear deck via sliding glass doors. The inside helm is located forward on an upper level providing exceptional vision for the skipper to safely navigate. Internal decor is finished in delightful satin cherry timber and cream leather lounges.
Three cabins provide sleeping in comfort for 6 people, the owners cabin streatches the amidship beam of the vessel with panoramic windows on either side. You can literally lay in bed and watch the water sparkle outside.
The galley top is solid composite with 3 hob ceramic cooktop, full size fridge/freezer and ample storage.
It's easy to imagine yourself lounging back and sipping on a gin and tonic onboard this magnifiicent craft.
For more details and to arrange a viewing please contact Brendon Grieve | Motoryachts Unlimited | 0409 620 336
||1673 Sunseeker Manhattan 50|
||50' 0" - 15.25m|
||South Fremantle WA | Motoryachts Unlimited|
||Twin Caterpillar C12 diesel shaft drive engines. 2 x Electronic helm controls - Flybridge and lower helm.|
||2 x 705hp|
||621 as at April 2016|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||621 as at April 2016|
||Approx 30 knots|
||20 to 25 knots|
||Direct shaft drive|
||11KVA Onan 240V generator - 2865 hours April 2016|
||Forward guest cabin with ensuite, amidships full width master with ensuite, starboard guest cabin with bunk beds|
||2 internal shower stalls in the master and guest head|
||2 x Sealand Vacuflush systems|
||TV in saloon. TV's to master and guest cabins|
||Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning|
||Solid surface benchtops, ceramic electric hob, full size galley fridge/freezer, dishwasher drawer, washer/dryer|
||Upright fridge freezer in galley|
||3 hob ceramic cooktop|
||Aqua Base water maker|
||Remote controls electric anchor winch|
||12/24V DC and 240V AC systems|
|2 x Furuno GPS/plotter/sounder
2 x SImrad VHF Marine radio
||10 Great Reasons To Buy A Luxury Motor Yacht From Motoryachts Unlimited
1. Brendon Grieve, director of Motoryachts Unlimited has been working in the industry for three decades and has been involved in almost 800 boat sales - both new and pre-loved. Valuing and selling luxury motor yachts has been his specialty since 1997.
2. Motoryachts Unlimited work with marine brokers from around the world - more scope to find you the right boat. We can also arrange delivery... Anywhere!
3. Many of our business partners and luxury boat consultants have also been in the marine industry for decades. Their experience and advice is overwhelming and on tap if required.
4. Our showroom has no boundary. It extends to marinas around Australia and the world. We regularly arrange 'Boat Opens', this also gives you a taste of optional marina facilities to berth your new boat.
5. During the buying process Motoryachts Unlimited manage the pre-purchase inspections for you, giving you a list of independent surveyors from whom to choose from, then coordinate the test run, out of water and mechanical inspections.
6. Once purchased, every buyer receives an extensive handover, someone to go through the onboard systems of your new/ pre-loved boat plus provide you with boat handling tuition if required, and of course it doesn't just end there...
7. After sales service is not a cliché, it is an important part of our business. If required, we will align you with the right technicians in your area to give you that ongoing support.
8. Motoryachts Unlimited frequently host Boat Owner Educational Clinics to help boat owners to become more familiar with the diagnosis and possible repairs of onboard systems.
9. Motoryachts Unlimited can advice on the range of spare parts you should carry onboard, items common to most luxury boat brands, those parts which often fail or require regular replacement when you least expect it.
10. As members of the Marine Brokers Institute of Western Australia Motoryachts Unlimited maintain registered Trust Accounts, utilize the industry standard sales contracts and agency agreements and operate under a strict code of conduct and rules of practice set out by the Institute.
Motoryachts Unlimited are available all hours on +61 409 620 336