|IMPORTANT: THIS BOAT WAS BUILT IN 2013 BUT TO 2014 SPEC
### PREMIUM AESTHETIC APPEAL & PERFORMANCE ###
Built in 2013 to 2014 spec, fresh water only (Somerset Dam) Tige Z1 (White wuth Silver Decals) + Indmar Fusion 5.7Ltr 335 HP EFI Marine Engine with 447hrs + Pimped Boatmate Trailer...
Waterski Mag - Ski Boat Review:
Tigé Boats placed a premium on aesthetic appeal, comfort and performance in the 2014 Tigé Z1. Taking its cues from the popular Z3, the 21foot Z1 features a deep-seated traditional bow and lounge that offers an abundance of storage and high-level comfort for 14 passengers. Upgrades for 2014 include a redesigned interior with new vinyl textures and rounded lines that make the seating even more ergonomic. The Clamp 4rce board racks are great examples of smart engineering that make board storage ridiculously easy. They swivel, ratchet down tight and pop open with one button, making them the best board racks on the market, and we definitely recommend them. Inside and out, the Z1 won't disappoint, as it continues to be an all-around towing machine with impressive style.
The Tigé Z1 is the best ski boat for you if: You want a versatile towing inboard with a traditional bow in the 21-foot size category from a company known for style and wakesurfing prowess.
Hours : 447
Boat Beam: 2.59m
Towing Weight: 2650 kg (approx. And dry)
Fuel Capacity: 144L
- Boat Mate Galvanised Tandem w/Black Painted Over
- Titan 4 Wheel Electric/Hydraulic Break-Away Disc Brake System
- Torsion Axles with The Vault Wheel Bearing System
- Fulton Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel & Winch
- Stainless Retractable Transom Tie Downs
- Velocity Alloy Mag Wheels with Spare Wheel & Rolling Hub
- Boat Buddy Quick Connect Bow Stop
- Backlit Tige Logo in Steps, Swing Away Draw Bar, Parking Brake
- Tige Covered Guide Poles
Standard Boat Features:
- Tige Speed Set Speed Control
- Swivel Argo Captains Seat with Flip Up Bolster with Swivel & Slide
- Surlast Boat Cover w/Tower Cutouts plus Swim Step Cover
- PTM Edge Mirror
- Heavy Duty Marine Battery
- Black Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Snap Out Carpet
- Wakeboard Ballast System with Tsunami Pumps Capacity 1000KG
- Salt Water Package Includes Teleflex Steering, Fresh Water Flush, Zinc Anode
- Fresh Water Strainer,
- Sports Curved Glass Windshield
- Isotta R-Evo Italian Steering Wheel
- Premium Grade 36 OZ Marine Upholstery
- 4 Pull Up Cleats, Auto Bilge Pump & Bilge Blower
- Bow, Stern & Tower Navigation Lighting
- Fibreglass Nonslip Removable/Collapsible Swim Platform
- Walk Thru Transom Entry w/Seadek Non Slip
- 316 Grade Stainless Hardware & Fasteners Through Out
- Livorsi Competition Throttle with Throttle by Wire
- Tige Vector Collapsible Tower w/ Removable Board Racks
- Surlast Bimini Top w/Boot
- Pre Wire Tower for Speakers
- Premium Sound System w/ Clarion CMD6 & 4 Wetsounds XS 650 Speakers
- Made For iPod & AUX Inputs
This is an overall very tidy rig that will not last long in the yard, before someone snaps it up, so for further information on this boat, contact today to secure your new boat, we are happy to help.
1 Year BIA Australia Wide Limited Warranty (contact us for further details).
Was $99,990, superb buy at only $89,990
*** IN STOCK NOW ***
We have been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle for over fifty years. We are truly "Your boating partners for life!". We have the best brands in all things boating, at great prices. We also have the convenience of a fully air conditioned chandlery, ski & wake wonderland, and tackle shop; modern state of the art servicing facility; as well as a 40 vehicle car park with trailer access. At our dealership we can also arrange finance and insurance for your purchase; and we can have your new boat, used boat or marine craft shipped to your location. If you would like to find out how we can assist you, please contact us, we are happy to help.
### Celebrating 50 Great Years: 1965-2015 ###
DANNY JORDIN - BRISBANE USED BOAT SALES
* Direct Ph: 07 32658042.
* Em: dannyj@nsmarine. Com. Au
* Add: Northside Marine - 2294 Sandgate Road, Boondall, QLD, 4034.
* Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 5pm; Sat: 8.30am to 4pm; Sun: By Appointment.
Listing Reference - C001894.