|Catana 582 Caligo Performance Cruising Catamaran. REDUCED TO SELL! New standing rigging in 2012. She has a large cockpit with teak laid deck, spacious saloon with drinks bar, navigation station and U-shaped dining area. The starboard hull is the owner's private space with partial island bed and ensuite. The port hull has a double cabin forward and a cabin with two singles aft with a shared bathroom. There is a separate crew cabin with ensuite forward in the stbd hull. Her electronics package is extensive and sail handling is a breeze with 9 Harken self tailing winches, 5 of which are push button electric.
US $675,000 Huge price reduction
** NOW SOLD **
||58' 2" - 17.72m|
||* 29' 9"|
||* 4' 7"|
|Keel / Ballast
||* Dagger boards|
||North America and Caribbean|
||* 2 x Volvo TAMD 22,110 HP diesels, straight shaft Volvo MS25-A-A gearbox with Volvo 4-blade 20"
* Self-feathering propellers (new 2009)
* Dedicated house alternator on each main engine
* 100amp 24V Mastervolt battery charger
* Cruising speed of 7knts and Max speed of 12knts.
||* 12kW Kohler diesel generator, approx 7300 generator hours|
||* 1900 lt|
||* 800 lt + Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper two membrane Watermaker 60lt/h|
||* Ivico RIB double bottom, centre console dinghy (new 2003)|
||* Yamaha 40hp|
||* Hardtop over the cockpit for weather protection, helm cover, UV window covers.|
||* Large luxury owner cabin on starboard side
* 1 luxury double cabin port side
* 1 Double or two singles on the port side
* All cabins have a head and shower
* 1 Small cabin with 2 single bunks accessed from deck starboard forward, has a shower/toilet
* Accommodation for 6 guests and 3 crew
* Teak style flooring, interior varnish finish, leather saloon and highly varnished dining table
||* 3 In bathrooms plus shower on the transom|
||* 3 Toilets in bathrooms, 2 x 300 lt holding tanks,|
||* Double stainless sinks
* Saltwater electric pump at galley sink
* Force 10 4-burner stove with oven
* White Corian counter tops, storage
||* 2 Door refrigerator with external sea water cooled cold plate* Single top loading freezer with external sea water cooled cold plate|
||* Plough 75lb primary anchor, secondary Bruce 33kg anchor
* 2 x 100m x 13 mm chain, 1" nylon lead follows chain
* 24V Electric windlass with remote control
* 6 Large fenders
* 6 x 19mm dock lines
||* 8 Person Zodiac liferaft, flares, 1 strobe light on MOB pole.
* 6 x PFD life vests, 6 x auto inflate suspenders, ditch bag stored with life raft.
* 2 x Horseshoe rings, 1 x MOB pole, 1 x Paratech sea anchor with 600 ft x 1" line, Galerider drogue.
* Medical kit. EPIRB-ACR.
* 1 Electric bilge pump in each compartment (8 in total), 2 manual bilge pumps - one for each engine room.
* Factory emergency tiller stored above deck (original, never used).
* Basic hand tools in 2 x 4 drawer tool boxes mounted in port engine room.
* Handheld foghorn and bell.
||* CLD Marine single chiller air conditioning unit with air vents throughout vessel.
* 2 Water heater tanks each run from electricity or heat exchangers on the engines.
* Portable clip-on fans located in each cabin.
* Shore power cord (approx 15m 30 amp).
* Mastervolt 100 amp battery charger, Victron 100 amp charger system.
* 110V Outlets throughout vessel. 2 x 30amp inlets for shore power.
* 8 Shell solar panels (approx 400Watts in total).
* Mastervolt SNE 24/3000 Inverter.
* Mastervolt battery monitor system.
|* Furuno GPS/WAAS navigator
* Depth sounder, Interphase FWD looking sonar also B&G in Hercules 2000 system
* Wind speed, part of B&G Hercules 2000
* 3 x Simrad AP20 autopilot follow up units and 24V linear drive Autohelm at rudder
* Shipmate RS8400 VHF radio at nav station with slave station at helm
* Garmin handheld GPS with NEMA output, NERO with Fleet 55 satellite phone receiver
* Secondary Iridium system
* Furuno radar 24nm (new in 2003). MaxSea chart plotter
* 2 x Plastimo Olympus 135 compasses.
||* Stack pack main sail cover with lazy jacks
* Fully batten mainsail with Harken roller cars on mast track
* Screecher jib, asymmetrical spinnaker. Original staysail
* 2 x Profurl furlers for staysail and screecher
|Mast / Rigging
||* Sparcraft aluminum mast approx 70'
* 2m Aluminum bowsprit.
* New2012. Standing rigging - 2 x 22mm backstays (1 replaced in 2003 and the other in 2010).
* All high quality yacht braid running rigging.
||* 9 x Harken winches, 5 are hydraulic driven plus 1 Harken mast winch. All winches are self tailing.
* 2 x Bow pulpit seats.
* Wrap around cockpit seating with cockpit cushions and varnished table.
* High quality Australian propane burner BBQ.
* Port aft hot/cold pull out shower on deck.
* Traveller - Staysail Harken Mainsail uses clip on points
* Batten car - Harken roller
* Trampoline (new in 2009)
* 4 Opening hatches in forward windows, 6 deck hatches.
* 2 Inflatable kayaks, one pair of water skis.
* Davits with hoist for dinghy.
* Bridge clearance of 830mm.
||This is one of the most optioned of these fine catamarans from the famed Catana Shipyard. Born to cruise the oceans, she explored the Med, then traversed the Red Sea to the Indian Ocean where she made landfall in the Seychelle Islands, off the coast of Africa with her original owner.
Back to the Med and the Caribbean where the present owner purchased her a few years ago and cruised her to the Pacific Islands with her professional Captain and crew who look after her as their own. She comes complete with all the equipment that is currently on board.
CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ON 07 5502 3124 or by email!
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.