|Catana 582 Caligo Performance Catamaran - one of the rare limited edition 582 Caligo models launched in the later part of 2003 as a 2004 model. Her original owner was then a major shareholder of Catana so no expense was spared with her fitting out. In 2006 she was sold to her second (current) owner who had previously owned a Catana 531. He has continued to update systems since purchase and during his extensive voyaging, recently cruising the South Pacific and New Zealand she is now in the USA. She has always been captain maintained and is now being actively offered for sale at an attractive asking price.
||62' 3" - 18.97m|
||North America and Caribbean|
||Vinylester resin, cored with PVC closed cell foam|
||* Composite non-skid with teak laid cockpit & transom steps|
||* 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD22P 105 HP direct drive with dual single lever electronic controls @ both helm stations.
* 3-Blade Flex-A-Fold bronze propellers. Engine room: * Racor fuel/water filters & CAV fuel filters.
* Accumulator tanks & charcoal filters
* 2 x Water heaters
||* 7716hrs approx. Each|
||* Northern Lights 8 kVA with sound shield & remote panel - 7700hrs approx.|
||* 1745 lt in 2 stainless tanks with crossover valve|
||* 800 lt in 2 plastic tanks + Sea Recovery 220V AC 175 lt/h water maker|
||* Zodiac Yachtline 3.70 centre console|
||* 50 HP Yamaha|
||* Hard top Bimini w/spray shield & port/starboard/aft grey sun awnings (new 2011)|
||Interior finish is in satin varnished mahogany furniture, Alcantara ceilings & hull panels, teak laid sole & white leatherette saloon upholstery. The large saloon has a generous "C" shaped settee facing aft around an oval adjustable high/low dining table with another settee facing forward. A second settee and cocktail table are on a raised platform. There is also an entertainment centre, a bar cabinet and numerous cabinets & bookshelves.
The Navigation station is to starboard with a large electronic console, chart table with storage and built-in seat with additional storage below. A sliding door leads to the cockpit.
* Crew cabin fwd with double berth & storage, accessed via a deck hatch.
* Linen locker with washing machine.
* The rest of the hull is dedicated to the owner with en-suite and passageway with cupboards and storage.
* Stateroom is aft with queen bed, plenty of storage and wardrobes.
* Crew bathroom with toilet & shower forward, accessed via a deck hatch.
* Forward guest cabin with queen bed, storage & hanging lockers and en-suite.
* Aft guest cabin with king bed convertible into 2 singles, excellent storage and lockers and en-suite.
||* 4 Showers.
* En-suite owner bathroom with separate shower.|
||* 3 Guest Vacuflush toilets and 1 crew toilet.
* Owner toilet is separate with a vanity basin.
* En-suite bathrooms are complete with showers, vanity basins, mirrors and storage lockers.
* Toilets plumbed to 105lt holding tanks.|
||* U-Shaped galley with Corian countertops, 2 composite sinks & fresh/salt water.
* Force 10 4-burner butane stove, oven & broiler, built-in microwave, numerous cabinets and drawers & a white Corian island bar countertop.
||* Built-in ice maker in cockpit (new 2011).
* 200 Lt Frigoboat upright refrigerator plus a second refrigerator.
* 100 lt upright Frigoboat freezer.
* Cruisair 36,000 BTU split air conditioning/heating system (complete rebuild 2011).
||* 50 kg Primary anchor with 100m x 14mm chain
* 30 kg Secondary anchor with 50m x 14mm chain
* Lofrans Titan 1500W windlass (rebuilt 2013) w/hand-held controls & remote @ starboard helm
||* Liferaft with canister (buyer to have inspected)
* Man Overboard System with GPS tracking
* McMurdo E3 406 MHz satellite EPIRB
* Safety harnesses
* Lifering w/50' retrieval line
* Lifejackets / Flares / Fire extinguishers
* 2 x Plastimo manual bilge pumps
* 4 x Jabsco bilge pumps w/float switches
* Wooden plugs
||* 24V DC / 220V AC 50/60 Hz systems
* AC / DC distribution panel & gauges
* 4 x 300W Senersun solar panels (new 2013)
* Mastervolt 110V / 80 amp 60Hz charger w/shore inlet
* Mastervolt remote battery control/monitor
* 2 x 80 amp 12V Alternators for start batteries
* 2 x 110 amp 24V Alternators for house batteries
* 12 x 110 amp/hr batteries (1100 total amp hr) new 2012
* 2 x 110 amp engine start batteries (220 total amp hr) new 2012
* 10 x 220V & 2 x 110V & 6 x 12V interior outlets
|* B&G Hercules 2000 FFD multi function/Analog wind direction/speed
* Hydraulic Simrad AP20 Autopilot
* Furuno GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator (new 2012)
* Furuno M1712 Radar 24nm Radome
* Simrad AI50 Class B AIS Transponder
* Furuno Navtex NV-300 Receiver (Weather & Notice To Mariner Reports)
* Icom IC-R1500 receiver (AM/FM/SSB/CW modes)
* MC Marine PC /Maxsea Time Zero electronic chart software
* Acer AL1916W 19" LCD monitor
* Thrane & Thrane 250 Broadband satphone (voice & data)
* Iridium portable satphone
* Shipmate RS8400 VHF radio
* HP Deskjet 3070A wireless printer/fax/copier
* 2 x Plastimo compasses
* Broadband T&T satellite phone
* Simrad AIS
* Mainsail (new 2008) w/Lazy Jacks & sail cover (new 2011)
* Gennaker (new 2008)
* Self-tacking Genoa (new 2008)
* Assymmetrical spinnaker w/sock (new 2009)
* Symmetrical spinnaker w/sock
|Mast / Rigging
||* All white rig.
* Single spreader carbon mast w/Kevlar cap shrouds & stainless Rod Diamond stays
* Harken sail track w/battcars
* Carbon fibre "Park Avenue" boom
* Carbon fibre forward crossbeam/Martingale w/stainless stay
* Carbon fibre one piece compression strut/bowsprit
* Profurl Elite roller furling headstay (Genoa)
* Profurl Elite roller furling forestay (Gennaker)
||* Moulded "racing" style pedestals w/carbon fibre wheels & leather trim
* 1 x 53.2STA on mast for headsail
* 1 x 66.3 STA hydraulic (mainsail halyard/reef lines/topping lift)
* 2 x 66.2 STA hydraulic primary (Genoa/Gennaker)
* 2 x 53.2 STA hydraulic secondary (furlers/daggerboards/guys)
* 2 x 53.2 STA for mainsheet
* Harken Genoa & Solent fairlead tracks & blocks
* Spinlock rope clutches
* Hydraulic Tenderlift(TM) w/remote control
* Recessed cockpit lights
* Cockpit, helm seat & backrest cushions (new 2011)
* Large fixed Teak cockpit table
* Teak pulpit seats
* Deck hatches over forepeak lockers
* Swim ladder
* Hot/cold pressure transom shower
* 8' Carbon fibre Passerelle (gangway)
* Teak toe and hand rails
* Bauer AC dive compressor
||This Catana 582 is totally set up to cruise the world with push button winches to manage the main and headsail. Constantly upgraded as part of the owners "preventative maintenance" strategy, there really is nothing to spend. Priced to meet the market, if you are thinking of upsizing, this is the best value for money Catana 582 in the world.
Contact us on +61 (0)7 5502 3124 / 0419 756540 or by email.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice