|Launched 2012 Owner's three cabin two bathroom version. Queen size bed forward in starboard hull( right angle to centreline), large bathroom with seperate shower module aft, Queen bed forward( right angle to centreline) in port hull with ensuite, Queen bed aft in port hull that folds in half for storage access under.
Spacious well equipped U -shaped galley up to port forward incorporates a four burner stove and grill, large12 v freezer and fridge, heaps of bench top space and storage cupboards. The U- shaped settee comnfortably seats six. There are six large opening hatches in the saloon for excellent ventilation and better visibility.
The elevated steering station to starboard in the cockpit is well equipped with an electronics array and a comfortable helm seat.
The 18M carbon wing mast, Dynex Dux( carbon fibre composite) standing rigging, structural e- glass built in chainplates and upsized contender sails, powers her up to windspeed in most conditions.
There is 6'6" headroom throughout.
AU $399,000 Negotiable
** NOW SOLD **
||50' 2" - 15.30m|
||* 7.7 Mtrs|
||* 0.66 Mtrs with keel boards raised and 2 Mtrs with keel boards down.|
|Keel / Ballast
||* Removable dagger boards and rudders.|
||Boatworks, Coomera |
||* Schionning Designs|
||Composite ATL Duflex balsa core/epoxy, two extra 440 gsm double bias layers below w'line.|
||* Duflex/west system epoxy with Jotun two pack marine paint and light blue non-skid surfaces.|
||* Twin Yanmar 30hp Diesel 3YM30's, SD 20 sail drives, Gori three blade folding props.
* engines are in seperate compartments aft of the cabins, accessed via deck hatched. They can be removed through these hatches. Engine room: * Freshwater reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled wet exhaust.
||* Diesel - 400 Ltrs integral epoxy|
||* Fresh water - 400 Ltrs. Integral epoxy * 12V DC 40Ltr/Hr Spectra water maker. * 80 Ltr Holding tank.|
||* 3.6 m duflex owner built dinghy.|
||* 9.9 Tohatsu, little used since new.|
||* Hardtop over cockpit|
||* 1 athwartship queen size bed in each of the forward cabins.
* The forward port cabin has an en-suite.
* Queen bed aft in port hull can be folded in half to gain access to storage under.
||* 1 Shower in the large bathroom in Starboard hull * 240V Marine 40 Ltr hot water system.|
||* 2 full size electric toilets * 1 x 80 Ltr Holding tank.|
||* Located port side in the bridgedeck
* Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water.
* Stainless steel 4 burner stove with grill.
* Lots of storage cupboard and bench top space
||* 1x 12 v 240 ltr Refrigerator with 2 access doors. Highly efficient. * 1 x 12v 160 ltr Built in freezer.|
||* Maxwell 1500 double windlass/gypsy.
* 1 x Sarca XL 60lb plough type.
* 66 Mtrs of 10mm galvanised chain.
* 1x Fortress anchor, 10M x10mm chain + 80M x 20 mm multibraid nylon rope
||* 8 x Type 1 life jackets.
* 1 x Throwable life ring.
* 2 x Fire extinguishers.
* Full set of flares.
* Type 406-B EPIRB.
* Man overboard system.
* 2 x 1500GPH Rule electric bilge pumps (1 in each engine compartment) with automatic float switches.
||* 240V AC shore power, wired professionally.
* 12V DC power. All tinned wire to a BEP Circuit breaker panel
* 7 x 80 Watt Solar Panels provide enough power to run all systems
* All lights are LED including navigation lights
* 25 Amp Computerised three step Battery Charger
* 2 banks x 2 x 125 amp AGM batteries=500 amp hrs
* Washing Machine unused in the forward stbd cabin
|* 1 x GME VHF marine radio.
* 1 x 1 Mtr VHF whip antenna mounted on top of the mast.
* Furuno 1715 / 24 nautical mile radar.
* 2 x Hummingbird combo navigation units with GPS, chart plotter and depth sounder. ( transducer in stbd hul)
* Course Master CM85I hyrdaulic auto pilot. With it's own elec/ hydraulic octopus pump
* 1 x Silva 4" compass plus electrical gyro compass for auto helm.
* Hydraulic Hydrive steering with a ram on each rudder
||* Full batten Mainsail 78 sq m with roller bearing track cars
* Pro furl Genoa 46 sq m, furling line returns to cockpit on stbd side.
* Seldon furling Screecher 85 sq m, furling lines come back through jammers to the cockpit port side
* Storm Jib
* Sails by John Fischer of Cairns Sails.
|Mast / Rigging
||* 18 Mtr carbon wing mast constructed of 5mm lower and 4.4mm upper sections of carbon fibre shell laminate made up of 1 x 200gsm plain weave carbon fibre on both outside and inside. The core material is layed up with 2 x 440gsm uni carbon fibre, 1 325gsm double bias carbon fibre, 1 200gsm uni carbon fibre, 1 325gsm double bias carbon fibre, 2 x 440gsm uni carbon fibre.
* Shrouds and Stays are made of Dynex Dux (Carbon Fibre Composite) with moulded intergrated fittings.
* GRP Boom with Ertalon LFX Goose Neck knuckle.
* Built in chain plates in structural fibre glass.
||* 4 x 52 Harken self tailing winches
* 1x Barlow electric central winch for the main
* 1 x Harken 36 on the mast for the screecher
* Aluminium flatbar built in to the cabin top and aft beam for the headsail and main track is bolted to.
* Stanchion bases are female moulded epoxy and dbl bias, glassed onto the hull at a bulkhead. Stanchions are Stainless Steel.
||Hull professionally painted with Jotun Poly-u 400 two pack. The combination of the 36 watertight compartments and a full length longtitudinal stringer in each hull as a strongback, the two extra layers of 440 gsm dbl bias below the waterline & the skegs in front of the sail drives, enables the boat to be beached.
The targa/dinghy davit /solar panel mount system is perfect for ocean passages.
This high performance catamaran has it all.. Space, comfort, spacious weather protected cockpit, elevated comfortable steering station, large comfortable athwartships berths forwardexcellent ventilation throughout and presents in"As New"condition.
CONVENIENTLY IN OUR HARDSTAND DISPLAY AREA FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE.
CONTACT US on +61 (0)7 5502 3124 to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.