|Is this the long range cruising cat you have been waiting for…? Built in France, this large volume alloy cat has been refit in 2004 and again by its current owner in 2011 and is now ready for sale. Vessels this size and at this price are seldom found lying in Australian waters. Here is your opportunity to purchase a genuine world cruiser and live the life you always wanted to. Just look at all these features…
- The Owner’s cabin lies on port side aft; in 2011, it was completely refitted & re-designed by converting 2 cabins into a Master cabin. It features a King size double bed, hanging closets, desk and an en-suite spacious bathroom with large shower cubicle plus TV/DVD, computer, printer & WI-Fi.
- On the main deck, with access from the saloon are 2 identical double cabins with en suite WC/Shower, drawers & closets, TV/DVD player.
- On the lower deck, lies another spacious double cabin on starboard side amidships, with en suite WC/Shower.
- Double-berth cabin in port hull aft with ensuite WC/Shower.
- Forward on port & starboard hulls, 2 cabins both with a double & single bunk berth each and en suite bathroom.
- The 36 m2 saloon on the main deck features a large sitting area on port side in soft cream leather with large LCD telescopic TV screen, I-Pod station. WI-FI system; on the starboard side there is a bar with small table and the navigation area.
- On starboard side amidships, a modern design galley with large Coriander counter, SS double-sink and large cold room. Well equipped.
- 7 bathrooms with WC, washbasin & WC.
- Workshop / Utility room.
- On starboard side aft, there is a spacious utility room with 2 working benches fully equipped with electric & manual tools, plus the washing & dryer machines. Spares available for most equipment.
- Both well designed & well-fitted with direct access hatches on deck.
- Features sitting area for 8 people with large trampoline.
Flybridge – Upper Deck:
- 20m2 area which seats 8 people comfortable with a gym-station.
- 25 m2 with large sitting & dining area for 12 people; with bar & service counter.
||75' - 22.86m|
||37' / 11.4m|
||35,000 Kg (50,000 Kg Loaded)|
|Keel / Ballast
||Mini keels allow for beaching |
||Lavrent and Roseo|
||Twin Perkins Sabre 135HP Diesel Engines (2003)|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||10 Knots Power|
||7 Knots Power|
||Yanmar Mase (8Lph), 14 Kva|
||SALOON: The 36m2 saloon on the main deck features a large sitting area on port side in soft cream coloured leather. On the starboard side there is a bar with small table and the navigation area.|
||4 Cabins with ensuite bathrooms, 1 Master cabin, 2 Crew cabins.
Owners cabin lies port side aft. Refit 2011 converted 2 cabins into a master cabin. Features king size double bed, hanging closets, Desk, and Spacious bathroom with large shower, plus TV/DVD, Computer, Printer, and WiFi.
Two guest cabins on the main deck with access from the saloon feature double beds with ensuite and shower, drawers and closets, TV/DVD Player.
On the lower deck lies another spacious double cabin on starboard side amidships with ensuite and shower.
Double berth cabin in port hull aft with ensuite and shower.|
||Electric (5+2) plus Holding Tank|
||LAYOUT: On starboard side amidships, a modern design galley with large coriander counter, stainless steel double sink and large cold room, well equipped.|
STORAGE: Stunning feature cocktail bottle storage cabinet.
||Faure Main fridge in galley |
||Deep freezer Vestel |
||Oven + 5-Burner cooktop gas|
||Schenker 100Lph |
|Hot Water System
||2x Raritan 75 Litres|
||ANCHOR WINCH: Electric Lofrans 1500|
ANCHOR: 2x CQR (1x 50Kg & 1x 40Kg)
CHAIN: 140m x 14mm
SPOTLIGHT: 2x Spot 400w
||16 pumps float switch |
||Bombard 2010 (10 Pax) & 6 Pax Also|
||10x Extinguishers + Automatic in engine rooms|
||LIGHTING: 12v + 24v|
SHORE POWER: 220v + 380v 3-Phase
INVERTER: Victron Phoenix 3,000 ah
BATTERIES: 2x Banks of 6 batteries (1x 240ah, 1x 180 AGM battery)
SOLAR PANELS: 2x Solar Panels (200w each)
|GPS: Raymarine C60|
AUTO PILOT: Raymarine
WIND INSTRUMENTS: Raymarine
RADIOS: VHF Raytheon Apelco + ICOM + 2 Portable
||Storm jib, Gennaker / Cruising spinnaker, Fully battened mainsail, Furling genoa (In good condition)|
|Mast / Rigging
||RIG TYPE: Standing Rig|
RIG AGE: Checked & serviced 2004 - Requires changing
LAZY JACKS: Yes
||Anderson: 1x 46" 2-Speed electric / manual, 1x 66" 2-Speed electric / manual, 4x 56" 2-Speed manual, 2x 66" 2-Speed manual, 2x 76" 2-Speed manual, Lewmar 2x 54" 2-Speed manual (All fully serviced 2013).|