|The 37RS Carbon Offshore Cruiser Racer is the most technologically advanced Corsair yet.
Featuring a full carbon fibre build, the Corsair 37RS' lightweight construction and high strength realises the boat's potential. Both Corsair 37s feature shallow draft with retractable dagger board and rudder for exploring; a carbon rotating wing mast and quality deck hardware. They boast an intelligently designed deck layout with halyards, topping lift, reefing and outhaul controlled at the mast.
All other control lines go to the cockpit for ease of sail handling and control.
The interior brings more of the amenities you have come to expect from our larger boats; a functional yet spacious galley, ample cabinet and storage space, comfortable curved setee with seating for six, enclosed head with molded-in vanity with sink and shower attachment. Forward, a spacious V berth easily sleeps two adults in comfort. Additional sleeping accommodation for two are in the spacious aft cabin; and the dining area converts to an additional bunk in the main cabin.
Standard features include:
1. Lightweight, high strength carbon fiber skins on the main hull and deck, floats and interior furniture
2. Cruising main and roller furling jib from North Sails and mainsail lazy cradle
3. Light weight aluminium folding system
4. Rotating carbon wing section mast with main, jib spinnaker and screecher halyards; carbon boom with internal outhaul land in-boom hardware for slab reefing; stainless steel headstay and synthetic shrouds; two Harken B40.2 self tailing primary winches on cabin top; two 10? handles; two Harken B32.2 self tailing halyard winches on mast with four Spinlock XCS rope clutches; two Harken 42.2 A main sheet winches; two Harken 42.2 coaming winches; 4:1 Harken traveler control; one Harken Big Boat Series traveler car; two jib sheets
5. Carbon fibre bow sprit with deck hardware for spinnaker and screecher
6. Harken Unit 1 jib furler
7. One fore deck hatch; two 10 x 10 main cabin hatches (one in head area & one in main cabin); one hatch on each float (ama); escape hatch in aft cabin. 3 port lights and one aft access hatch
8. Self-draining anchor locker
9. Electrical system with breaker panel; test meter; 12v accessory outlet and dual battery selectors switch; navigation; fore deck and cabin lights (does not include batteries)
10. Compass and VHF mast head antenna
11. Tinted polycarbonate cabin windows and hatch boards
12. Two cockpit storage compartments
13. Pulpit and stern rails with custom seating
14. Grey wing and bow nets
15. Built in 12v refrigeration
16. Main cabin galley area with pressure coldwater; two -burner alcohol stove and stainless steel sink
17. Enclosed head compartment with vanity, shower and pump out system
18. Range of interior upholstered cushions; main cabin table
19. Boarding ladder with transom mounting
20. Transom shower
21. Capacity up to 12
22. Built to ISO and CE International standards
23. Sailing Manual