|The all new Corsair 750 MKll Series offers two great choices in the one exciting design package. Designed to be easy everywhere - on land, water and shorthanded.
The Dash is identical to the Sprint in every way except the Dash boasts an extended cabin, larger interior and more creature comforts for lengthier cruising adventures.
Virtual One Design. The Dash MKll and Sprint 750 MKll share important design features which make these two separate models virtually one design, this means they can be raced competitively against one another in open and club racing. The hull, floats, folding mechanism, rudder, dagger board, rig and sails are exactly the same.
Standard 750 Series equipment include:
1. Rotating aluminium wing mast with synthetic shrouds, main, jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards
2. Premium paneled 300 series cruising main sail, jib and boom cover from North Sails
3. Two Size 20 self tailing primary winches; four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom
4. Spinnaker hardware including retractable aluminium bowsprit with synthetic bobstay; two size 20 coaming winches; fairlead blocks; halyard clutch; tack line clutch & cam cleats
5.5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet
6. Leads & tracks; screecher sheet tracks
7. Lifting eyes; retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
8. Electrical package with BEP switch panel; LED bow, stern, interior light + mast mounted anchor light; 12v outlet and
battery switch (battery not included)
9. Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
10. Anchor well with hatch plus bow pulpit
11. Grey pvc coated wing nets with hiking straps and bow nets
12. Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
13. Capacity up to 7 pax
14. Built to ISO and CE International standards
15. Sailing Manual