|CROWTHER / CATANA /SCHIONNING BUYERS CHECK OUT THIS SUPERB CROWTHER 43... JUST RETURNED TO AUSTRALIA FROM NZ.
This design was the basis of the French Catana 43 except her single elevated steering station forward in the cockpit is totally weather protected with excellent 360 visibility under the stainless steel cockpit bimini. There is seamless walk through entry into the cockpit from her sterns.
Professionally built by one of the best specialist Crowther catamaran builders in Australia.. Bakercraft, Fremantle.
Galley up with excellent panoramic vision through toughened glass windows in her spacious saloon, four spacious cabins, two bathrooms, fully equipped for international cruising, just returned from a Pacific Island cruise.
** NOW SOLD **
||43' 7" - 13.28m|
||1m/1.95 boards down|
||Composite Composite GRP|
||20mm Corecell/760 Triax/Vinylester|
||Excellent condition for age, major overhaul April 2015 plus oil changes and coolant flush Jan 2016. Direct access to engine rooms via deck access in the cockpit as well as through removable panels in the aft cabins.|
||8.5 kts under power/ 18kts under sail|
||7 kts under power|
||Sail drives and three blade geared Volvo props|
||2 x 300L tanks|
||Tender - Gemini 3.1m Hypalon with Aluminium Hull|
||15 hp outboard two years old|
||* 2 x Queen Cabins
* 1 x Double Cabin
* 1 x Work room
* Work room could be converted back to a cabin with ease
||* 2 x hold/cold showers * 1 x hot/cold transom * 1 x single transom sweater shower|
||2 heads- the port side has a holding tank|
||TV and Sound system|
||* Very Large Saloon
* Blue Leather Upholstery Settee
* Great 360 degree views from the Saloon and Galley
* Interior fitout is of American Oak
||ICEER Danfoss 95lt Fridge & 120L 240vlt|
||1 x 30L & 1 x 50L|
||New Eno 3 burner cooktop installed April 2014. Original SMEV oven|
||Citor 150l/hr fully rebuilt in 2014 including new membranes, high and low pressure piping and HP pum|
|Hot Water System
||30l engine driven and 1200w shore power|
||* Rocna 25kg anchor with 55m x 8mm high tensile chain with 30m warp - new in 2014
* 45lb spare plough anchor
* Electric anchor windlass new in 2012 with Kortz anchore chain couter at helm
||* 6 man RFD ofshore - new 2013
* 8 x life jackets
* First aid kit
* Life ring and JonBuoy self inflating horsewhore
* 6 x flares
* 2 x bilge manual
* 3 x fire extinguishers
||2x Co2 fire extinguishers|
||* Wind generators 2 x 400w Silentwind, both new in 2014. Remote off switch enables generators to be shut down from the cabin.
* 4 x 160W solar panels CNPV on Bimini + 2 x 100W BlueSun on Targa Bar + 2 x 125W Solbianflex walk on panels on foredeck - new 2013/4
* Front loader washing machine - new 2014
* Magnasine 3kW inverter with 120Ah charger - new 2013
* 22' Sanyo TV
* Kenwood stereo new 2013, connected to 4 x speakers. Complete with CD, USB, Bluetooth and auxiliary inputs.
|* B&G depth sounder and bottom scan fish finder connected with chartplotter new 2014. Interphase forward facing sonar
* B&G autopilot with hydraulic pump removed and overhauled in 2014
* B&G 4G radar, mast mounted with chart overlay on chartplotter. New 2014
* B&G wind instruments
* B&G Zeus2 9" Touch chartplotter - new 2014
* B&G Zeus 2 9" GPS with high precision GPS sensor for chart overlay. Alternative GPS position via AIS external antenna. WIFI connecting allows chartplotter to be controlled via tablet and phone through B&G App
* Isatphone pro, with Isatdock lite and powered external active antenna (ISD710), new 2014
||* Doyle CX9T / CX7T polyester cruise laminate mainsails 67m2 with 3 x reef points and 8 full length battens - new 2012
* Doyle CX9T / CX7T polyester cruise laminate headsails 34m2
* Profurl Furler on headsail, 5t NEX SWL endless line furler on Screecher.
* Stom jib
|Mast / Rigging
||David Lambourne 18.3mt Alloy Mast Rig with NEW Rigging in 2012 and new Doyle Technora Laminate screecher 2014|
||S/S BBQ with own gas bottle in aft locker|
||The High quality American light oak joinery is superb. Other features include Galley up, large refrigeration, excellent 180 degree clear vision from the saloon and galley through toughened glass panels. Relax in her plush leather upholstery and choose your entertainment from the entertainment console, be it TV, DVD, Video or I Pad, while under way at high speed on all points of sail. A Brand New mast, boom, standing rigging, radar, wind instruments and sails were fitted 2012. Audacious has cruised the east coast and pacific islands with her past and present owners and is easily handled by one or two people in any conditions.
We sold her to her present owner so know this fabulous performance cat well.
CONTACT US ON: 07 5502 3124 or via email to arrange an inspection, she is now conveniently located in Brisbane.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.