|One owner, Roger Hill Designed Catamaran for offshore cruising, Australian built with the highest quality foam and fibreglass materials using "state of the art" infusion technologies, makes her incredibly strong and seaworthy. Her contemporary styling and spacious four cabin, galley up layout, offers a high degree of luxury as a live aboard long distance cruiser.
The comfortable elevated steering station provides excellent "four point" vision from under the hardop and there is fixed seating for six people around a table on the port side.
The BBQ has it's own all weather protected dedicated space in the cockpit on the port side.
The galley up is forward of the steering station on the starboard side, excellent for passing food up to the helmsperson on an ocean or coastal passage.
The interior is incredibly spacious because of her 7 M beam as are the four ensuiited cabins.
The flat clear decks with flush hatches make it very easy and safe to walk on.
||41' 3" - 12.58m|
||* 1.16m Fixed keel. * 0.8m Centre board up.|
|Keel / Ballast
||* 3 Blade Gori props.|
||Airlie Beach, QLD|
||* Roger Hill, NZ.|
||* Montebello Yachts, Australia.|
||Composite Infused foam sandwich|
||* High profile moulded deck tread providing an excellent non-skid surface in all conditions|
||* 2 x 40hp Yanmar Diesels.
* Fuel seperator filters.
* Twin hydraulic steering system.
* Transfer pump and fuel pump up. Engine room: * Water tight engine hatches with stainless steel gas strut.
* Fuel and air shut off for engine rooms.
* Sound and fire insulation.
* 4 x Automatic bilge pumps.
* 1 x Manual bilge pump.
||* 965 hrs approx so barely run in.|
||* Eco 24v charging system. * Capable of running all air conditooning units.|
||* 600L * Sullage tanks 150L per side in keels.|
||* Stainless steel davits with pulley system, 3.1 m Swift Redback RIB Inflatable.|
||* 6 hp Mercury|
||* Hard top with canvas port and starboard panels.|
||* 4 Queen cabins all with own ensuites.
* Saloon has leather surround lounge to seat 8.
* Timber trim throughout.
* Stereo TV DVD CD 19" wide screen LCD HD entertainment system.
* Glomex 10" TV antenna.
* Air conditioning twin 16500 BTU's self contained units x 2.
* Windows 40% UV grey toughened glass.
* Holly and timber flooring.
||* Transom hot and cold shower.
* 40L Hot water system.
* Pressurised fresh hot and cold water sy|
||* 4 x silent flush toilets.|
||* BBQ island in cockpit includes diesel popup BBQ with drawer under.
* Single sink with draining sink - hot and cold water and cutting board.
* 3 Burner gas stove.
||* 150L built in ice box under cockpit seat.
* 90L Freezer under kitchen bench.
* Double door fridge/freezer holding 150L fridge and 50L freezer.
||* 27kg Plough anchor.
* Second anchor system.
* Anchor bridle.
* 55m x 10mm chain.
* Just fitted - Delta with ultra swivel and 80m chain.
* Spare plough ancho with small chain and rope.
||* Fire extinguishers, bilge pumps, flares, life jackets, EPIRB|
||* 1 x Radio battery.
* 12 x Lifeline GPL-4CT-2 Volt for the 24v house battery system.
* Extra battery
* Solar panel.
* Main electrical switch board 240v, 24v and 12v.
* Monitoring system for fuel, water and sullage.
* Inverter 3000watt
* 4 air conditioners
|* New 12" Simrad NSS touch screen nav station.
* Simrad autopilot system.
* Simrad broadband radar 24 mile.
* Wind speed and direction, boat speed log and depth sound instruments.
* VHF radio with VHF mast mounted aerial.
* Engine gauges and compass.
* LED navigation lights.
* Japan and Pacific Island electronic charts.
||* Sails manufactured by Evolution in Dacron. Computer designed and cut out construction using AP450MT 10.5oz 100%.
* 7 x Fully battened pockets.
* Lazy jacks.
* Fitted sail bag on boom.
* Roller furling headsail.
* Self tacking jib.
|Mast / Rigging
||* Mast and boom made of anodised aluminium and manufactured by All Yacht Spars.
* Single spreader rig configuration.
* Roller bearing bat car system for the mainsail.
* Profurl C420 headsail furler.
* Stainless steel standard rigging.
* Forestay, cap shrouds, diamond shrouds and jumer shroudsb 10mm 316 grade stainless steel wire.
* Main halyard 2:1 in 12mm Dyneema with heavy duty dual locking shackle.
* MPS Spinnaker 87.2sqm with sock
* Screecher 73.7sqm.
* Emergency tillers.
||* Anderson X ST46 winch portside.
* Anderson X ST46 winch starboard.
* Anderson X ST46 winch on cabin top near steering station.
* Walk through transom
* Solid top rails (instead of wire life line).
* All outdoor seating upholstered in outdoor fabric by Pacific Trim.
* Second transom ladder.
* Bow roller for mooring and mooring cleat.
||This late model, lightly used, fully optioned Australian built catamaran is perfect for a family seeking the space of a 46 footer in a smaller catamaran.
Offered for sale at 40% off new price and fully equipped for long range cruising, this vessel presents in "As New"condition... Would suit a new boat buyer.
Contact us on 07 5502 3124 or by email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.