|This one owner, galley up, daggerboard performance cruising Cosmos 43 has always been maintained to the highest standard. Equipped with the best gear for offshore cruising, she is set up to be handled by one person with a minimum of fuss.
The central electric winch makes light work of hoisting and reefing the fully battened main, running the screecher and managing the headsail.
She comfortably sleeps 7 in three double cabins and one single berth.
She had a $200,000 refit in 2011 to return her back to "As New" condition and is often mistaken for a new boat.
** NOW SOLD **
||43' - 13.10m|
|Keel / Ballast
||* Balsa fibreglass|
||* Twin Nanni 38hp, 4 cylinder diesel.
* 19" Auto Stream propeller.
||* 2766hrs Portside/2797hrs Starboard.|
||* 2 x 250Ltr tanks.|
||* 300Ltr Water tank. * 40Ltr Hot water. * 70Ltr Holding tank. * 160Ltr/hr Water maker.|
||* Plastimo 10.2' tender.|
||* Yamaha 15hp.|
||* Awning/bimini. * Sail covers.|
||* 3 x Double/1 x single berths.
* Sea Breeze air conditioning.
||* Deck shower.|
||* 2 x Quiteflush - toilets have salt and freshwater flush systems.|
||* 2012 Smev stove.
* Sharp microwave.
* Double sink.
||* 1 x 150Ltr/1 x 80Ltr Refrigeration. * 1 x 120Ltr Freezer.|
||* CQR 22kg anchor.
* 220' of 3/8" chain.
* Sarka spare anchor.
||* 10 x Life jackets.
* GME EPIRB.
* Flares and First Aid Kit.
* SOS Danbouy 33 pole and man overboard light.
* 3 x Fire extinguishers.
* 2 x Bilge pumps.
||* 2010 Fusion stereo.
* 2013 Panasonic 24" TV.
* 2011 Rutland 913 Wind generator.
* 2 x Deep cycle agm engine batteries (New 7/2013).
* 2 x House batteries (New 7/2013).
* Beta Woods 30amp battery charger.
* 240v shore power.
* Fuse/circuit breakers fitted.
* 2 x 120,2 x 85 and 2 x 60 Solar panels.
|* VHF Icom radio plus Icom handheld.
* Iridium satellite phone.
* 2011 Plastimo steering compass.
* 2011 Tack Tick Siena Marlin fishfinder/depth sounder.
* 2011 Siena Marlin 15" chart plotter.
* Coursemaster 850 autopilot.
* Siena Marlin 15" GPS.
* 2011 Tack Tick log/windspeed.
||* Sails manufactured by Mooloolaba Sails 2.5yrs ago and all in excellent condition.
* 3 x Antal electric 2 speed self tailing winches.
* Bosuns chair.
* Sail covers.
|Mast / Rigging
||* 17m Aluminium painted awlgrip mast.
* Stainless steel standing rigging ( replaced 2011)
||* Maxwell anchor winch.
* 6 x Fenders.
* Boat hook.
* 2 x 9kg gas bottles.
||One of the best presented catamarans we have on display here at our Coomera office hardstand, "Hooks II" is fun to sail and comfortable as a live aboard cruiser. Her $200,000 refit will give you years of trouble free service.
Conveniently locatd on in Hardstand Display area for your convenience.....
CONTACT US on +61 (0)7 5502 3124 or via email.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.