|Tasha is on her way back from the cruising the Whitsundays and is ready for new owners to step aboard and continue cruising. She will arrive at the Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club Marina at the end of October.
My dream was to build and then sail/cruising the East Coast of Australia. I've been lucky enough to have lived and sailed on Tasha for the last 18 months and the Whitsundays cruising is the final part of that dream. Its now time to move onto my next adventure. Tasha is ready to step on and go cruising.
Tasha is a Craig Schionning designed Spirited 380. Built to the standard design with only a few changes to the internal layout. She is a great coastal cruiser, quick, comfortable and easily sailed single handed.
You can view Tashas launch and articles on the Spirited Designs website (PLEASE COPY & PASTE these links and REMOVE the SPACES)
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/news
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/gallery
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/press
- She is the 23rd Spirited 380 launched. Launched March 2015 at Greenwell Point. Build at Terara NSW just outside of Nowra.
- Survey report by Craig Schionning is avaliable.
- Antifouled with Hemple and propellers with Propsped June 2016.
- Professionally painted with Uracryl Semi gloss two-pack inside and Jotun Imperite Liner outside.
- Carbon Fibre mast by ATL/CST Composites. Originally from a Stallion Marine Spirited 380 called 'Gaia' launched 2008. Lumar winches and clutches. Profurl 350 furler. Glowmex mast head TV antenna plus amplifier. LED Nav lights.
- New sails. Main (with boom cover) and jib using North Sai NorDac Radian cloth.
- Aquapro Inflatable 2.6m hard bottom dingy with Tohatsu 5hp two stroke and dingy cover.
- Harken and Spinlock Deck gear.
- Nani 3.21 Diesel motors with SP10 sail drives with just over 180 hrs each engine.
- Anchoring: Muir Storm 1250 S/S with capstan. Up/Down deck switches plus cockpit up/down switch. Lewmar Delta 16kg (35lbs) anchor, 33m chain and 100m rope. Second anchor is a Fortress Aluminium FX23 anchor, 10m chain and 100m rope.
- Atlas poly fuel (2x150l), water(4x110l) and holding(80l + 30l) tanks.
- Hydraulic steering by HyDrive and the latest Coursemaster CM950 Autopilot.
- Raymarine electronics including a95 touch screen plotter and Seatalk network.
- House Batteries: 3 x 100Ah Lithium with BSM protection system by EV Power.
- Starter Battery: 1 x 60Ah Lithium with BSM protection system by EV Power.
- Battery charger: Lithium only 30A battery charger.
- Solar: 4 x flexible 120W monocrystalline solar panels. Roof mounted and lightweight.
- 600W Projecta PureSine Inverter with remote controller.
- Fusion RA-205 Stereo. LCD TV and set top box.
- LED internal and external lighting.
- SMEV 3 burner cook top and SMEV Oven.
- Stern mounted Sovereign Bravo S/S BBQ.
- Professionally installed gas installation with BEP gas protection in both hulls (with certificate).
- Two bowl S/S sink with hot and cold water and Jabsco water filter.
- Jabsco variable speed, 18l/m fresh water pump.
- ISOTHERM CR200 Fridge/Freezer
- Toilets are 2 x Jabsco electric flush ceramic toilet (fresh and salt water selectable on main head, ensuite is fresh water only).
- 20L hot water heater. Heated from Port engine and 240 VAC element.
If you require more details, please do not hesitate to ask or even contact Craig Schoinning at Spirted Designs.
||38' 5" - 11.70m|
||N3.21 with SP10 sail drives|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||6 knots with one engine|
||2 blade folding with Propspeed.|
||300 litres in two poly tanks|
||Aquapro Inflatable 2.6m hard bottom with cover|
||Tohatsu 5hp two stroke|
||Port and starboard instrument covers|
||Three cabins, two bathrooms and galley up. Large L-shape lounge. Saloon has gerflor vinyl flooring, hulls have black removable carpet.|
||Port forward cabin has a queen bed and a walk in robe. Starboard forward cabin has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom. The aft starboard cabin is small double with fold up base to access large storage area.|
||Main head and aft deck, both with hot/cold fresh water|
||2 x Jabsco electric flush ceramic toilet (fresh and salt water selectable on main head, ensuite is fresh water only)|
||Fusion RA-205 stereo, TV and set top box. Glowmex mast head TV antenna plus amplifier.|
||SMEV 3 burner cook top and SMEV Oven. Large sliding draws and double bowl S/S sink with hot/cold water. Jabsco water filter and Jabsco variable speed, 18l/m fresh water pump. Professional gas installation (with certificate) and BEP gas detection in both hulls|
||ISOTHERM CR200 150l Fridge and 50l Freezer|
||SMEV 3 burner|
|Hot Water System
||Sigmar 20L. Heated from Port engine and 240 VAC element|
||Muir Storm 1250 S/S with capstan. Up/Down deck switches plus cockpit up/down switch.
Main: Lewmar Delta 16kg (35lbs) anchor, 33m chain and 100m rope.
Second: Fortress Aluminium FX23 anchor, 10m chain and 100m rope.
||Horn, V-Sheet, signal mirror, fire blanket, fire buckets, escape hatch in saloon floor.|
||Rule 500 automatic in both engine rooms|
||2 x 1kg|
||Raymarine a95 touch screen plotter, RAY55E VHF radio, Seatalk network, i70 multifunction display at both helms, wind, depth & speed.
Lithium batteries, roof mounted solar panels.
|Coursemaster CM950 Autopilot|
||New sails. Main (with boom cover) and jib using North Sai NorDac Radian cloth.|
|Mast / Rigging
||Carbon Fibre mast by ATL/CST Composites. Originally from a Stallion Marine Spirited 380 called 'Gaia' launched 2008. Lumar winches and clutches.|
||Harkin winches and blocks, Spinlock clutches. Profurl 350 furler.|