|Tasha is an exceptional example of a Spirited 380 catamaran. Designed by Craig Schionning of Spirited Designs and built to exacting standards by Chris Downing. You will not be disappointed. She is currently berthed at the Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club Marina Qld.
Tasha is built to the standard layout with only a few changes to the interior. She is a great coastal cruiser, quick, comfortable and easily sailed single handed.
TASHA's STANDOUT FEATURES:
** Carbon Fiber Mast - weight saving and looks great.
** New North Sails main and genoa.
** Lithium Batteries with protection system - weight & space saving.
** Quality faring & two-pack paint inside and out.
** Quality fittings used throughout.
You can view Tasha's launch and articles on the Spirited Designs website (PLEASE COPY & PASTE these links and REMOVE the SPACES)
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/news
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/gallery
www. Spiriteddesigns. Com. Au/press
- She is the 23rd Spirited 380 launched. Launched March 2015 at Greenwell Point. Build at Terara NSW just outside of Nowra.
- Survey report by Craig Schionning is available.
- Antifouled with Hemple and propellers with Propspeed June 2016.
- Professionally painted with Uracryl Semi gloss two-pack inside and Jotun Imperite Liner outside.
- Carbon Fiber mast by ATL/CST Composites. Originally from a Stallion Marine Spirited 380 called 'Gaia' launched 2008. Lumar winches and clutches. Profurl 350 furler. Glowmex mast head TV antenna plus amplifier. LED Nav lights.
- New sails. Main (with boom cover) and jib using North Sails NorDac Radian cloth.
- Harken and Spinlock Deck gear.
- Nani 3.21 Diesel motors with SP10 sail drives with just over 180 hrs each engine. Just serviced.
- Anchoring: Muir Storm 1250 S/S with capstan. Up/Down deck switches plus cockpit up/down switch. Lewmar Delta 16kg (35lbs) anchor, 33m chain and 100m rope. Second anchor is a Fortress Aluminium FX23 anchor, 10m chain and 100m rope.
- Atlas poly fuel (2x150l), water(4x110l) and holding(80l + 30l) tanks.
- Hydraulic steering by HyDrive and the latest Coursemaster CM950 Autopilot.
- Raymarine electronics including a95 touch screen plotter (with Gold charts) and Seatalk network.
- House Batteries: 300Ah (3 x 100Ah) Lithium with BSM protection system by EV Power.
- Starter Battery: 1 x 60Ah Lithium with BSM protection system by EV Power.
- Battery charger: Lithium only 30A battery charger.
- Solar: 4 x flexible 120W monocrystalline solar panels. Roof mounted and lightweight.
- 600W Projecta PureSine Inverter with remote controller.
- Fusion RA-205 Stereo. LCD TV and set top box.
- LED internal and external lighting.
- SMEV 3 burner cook top and SMEV Oven.
- Stern mounted Sovereign Bravo S/S BBQ.
- Professionally gas installation (with certificate) with BEP gas protection in both hulls.
- Two bowl S/S sink with hot and cold water and Jabsco water filter.
- Jabsco variable speed, 18l/m fresh water pump.
- ISOTHERM CR200 Fridge(150l) /Freezer(50l)
- Toilets are 2 x Jabsco deluxe electric flush ceramic toilets (fresh and salt water selectable on main head, ensuite is fresh water only).
- 20L hot water heater. Heated from Port engine and 240 VAC element.
If you require more details, please do not hesitate to enquire or contact the designer, Craig Schionning at Spirited Designs.
||38' 5" - 11.70m|
||Composite Epoxy with balsa and foam cores|
||N3.21 with SP10 sail drives|
|Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
||6 knots with one engine|
||2 blade folding with Propspeed.|
||300 litres in two poly tanks|
||Port and starboard instrument covers|
||Three cabins, two bathrooms and galley up. Large L-shape lounge. Saloon has gerflor vinyl flooring, hulls have black removable carpet.|
||Port forward cabin has a queen bed and a walk in robe. Starboard forward cabin has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom. The aft starboard cabin is small double with fold up base to access large storage area.|
||Main head and aft deck, both with hot/cold fresh water|
||2 x Jabsco electric flush ceramic toilet (fresh and salt water selectable on main head, ensuite is fresh water only)|
||Fusion RA-205 stereo, TV and set top box. Glowmex mast head TV antenna plus amplifier.|
||SMEV 3 burner cook top and SMEV Oven. Large sliding draws and double bowl S/S sink with hot/cold water. Jabsco water filter and Jabsco variable speed, 18l/m fresh water pump. Professional gas installation (with certificate) and BEP gas detection in both hulls|
||ISOTHERM CR200 150l Fridge and 50l Freezer|
||SMEV 3 burner|
|Hot Water System
||Sigmar 20L. Heated from Port engine and 240 VAC element|
||Muir Storm 1250 S/S with capstan. Up/Down deck switches plus cockpit up/down switch.
Main: Lewmar Delta 16kg (35lbs) anchor, 33m chain and 100m rope.
Second: Fortress Aluminium FX23 anchor, 10m chain and 100m rope.
||Horn, V-Sheet, signal mirror, fire blanket, fire buckets, escape hatch in saloon floor.|
||Rule 500 automatic in both engine rooms|
||2 x 1kg|
||Raymarine a95 touch screen plotter, RAY55E VHF radio, Seatalk network, i70 multifunction display at both helms, wind, depth & speed.
Lithium batteries, roof mounted solar panels.
|Coursemaster CM950 Autopilot|
||New sails. Main (with boom cover) and jib using North Sai NorDac Radian cloth.|
|Mast / Rigging
||Carbon Fiber mast by ATL/CST Composites. Originally from a Stallion Marine Spirited 380 called 'Gaia' launched 2008. Lumar winches and clutches.|
||Harkin winches and blocks, Spinlock clutches. Profurl 350 furler.|