|Admiral Marine 76 - Performance Deck Saloon Super Yacht.
Major Upgrade done in 2013. Boarding this exceptional performance cruising yacht is via port or starboard midship boarding gates or via the large transom power fold-down swim step and up the built-in transom step. This step folds flush into the transom while underway. The large, newly designed cockpit is protected by a large dodger/bimini top, has teak soles and a large helm wheel with instrumentation. This area can now be totally enclosed for cold weather sailing.
Entry is into an open, raised, satin finished teak saloon with U-shaped seating and dining table to port, illuminated by a large viewing window and overhead opening hatches. To starboard is a settee with a hidden, raisable flat screen TV. Aft starboard side is the navigation table with complete electronics. Moving forward and down in the galley area is an L-shaped dinette and dining table with a flat screen TV mounted on the bulkhead. Below decks features a water-based satin teak interior, teak and holly cabin soles with large panoramic windows in the raised salon which is bright and airy and offers expansive views. Non-opening port light flush-mounted in the hull and more than ample opening (screened with shades) deck hatches for natural ventilation or chilled water air conditioning. Interior furnishings are all new in 2013.
Further features are a built-in bar with sink and glass racks.
||76' - 23.16m|
||* 5.74 Metres|
||* 2.59 Metres|
|Keel / Ballast
||* Fin keel with bulb|
||North America and Caribbean|
||Teak laid decks & cockpit|
||* Single 240 Hp Mercedes OM366LA diesel - cruising speed 9 knots, maximum speed 11 knots - range 988 nautical miles.
* Mathers Micro Commander propulsion control unit (rebuilt 2013).
* Lewmar 20hp hydraulic swing bow thruster.
* Aqua Drive.
* Dripless shaft seal.
* Twin Disc transmission. Engine room: * Entrance to the engine room is midships, with storage, a combo washer/dryer and work space.
* Forward is the engine & genset area.
* 132 Litre water heater with heat exchanger (new 2010).
* 240V Refrigeration compressor & main engine driven mechanical compressor.
||* 4475 approximately, fully serviced regularly.|
||* Northern Lights 20 kW generator with 2070 hours (new 2008).|
||* 1760 Litres|
||* 1420 Litres & Sea Recovery watermaker SRC 1200AC, 1200 gal per day.|
||* 3 Staterooms for 6/8 guests, plus crew quarters.
* The aft, full beam master stateroom has a centreline queen bed and tables port and starboard.
* To starboard is a settee and ample storage lockers and to port built-in chests of drawers
and hanging lockers.
* Center forward is the hidden flat screen TV.
* To port and starboard are two identical guest cabins, each featuring lower double berths with a single upper berth and ample storage.
* Moving forward in the starboard guest cabin you enter a double berth crew cabin with crew head.
||* 3 Ensuite guest bathrooms with shower stalls.|
||* 3 SeaLand Vacu-flush toilets with a 530 litre holding tank.|
||* Forward of the raised saloon and down three steps is the gourmet galley to port with large counter space and built in fridges and freezer.
* Double stainless steel sinks with waste disposal unit, microwave and 4-burner propane stove with oven.
||* There are 2 large cold-plate refrigerators and 1 large freezer in the galley as well as an ice maker.
* Marine Air 5-ton chilled water, reverse cycle air conditioning.
||* Lewmar Windlass (serviced 2013).
* CQR 105lb anchor with 275' of ½" chain plus second anchor.
||* Standard safety equipment. A list can be provided.|
||* Trace inverter.
* Washer/dryer combined.
* 120V/240V System, 50 amp 125/250V shore power inlet.
* Genset driven 20hp PTO.
* Newmar 12V/24V converter 50 amps.
* Bauer JR 2 II EY 3hp dive compressor.
|* Helm sailing and navigational equipment are flush-mounted on the bulkhead.
* 2 x ICOM IC-M604 VHF
* B & G Hydra 2000 with repeaters, 4 x 20/20 displays, 2 x analog wind direction displays
* KVH M7SK Sat TV - dish (2013)
* Robertson AP20 autopilot w/(2) fixed and (1) tethered control units
* SEA 2250 SSB
* 2 x Furuno NavNet vx2
* Cockpit and nav station GPS/plotter
* Iridium satellite phone system (2013)
* FLIR infrared camera system (2013)
* Upgraded satellite TV gyro software
* Mainsail - full batten (New Jan 2014)
* Headsail - Reckman hydraulic furling (serviced 2013)
* Staysail - Reckman hydraulic furling (serviced 2013)
* Asymmetrical 1.5 oz.
* (5) Spinnakers
* Storm trysail
|Mast / Rigging
||* Carbon mast & boom - pulled/serviced/painted (2013).
* Navtec hydraulic vang and backstay (serviced 2013).
* Nitronic rod riggings.
* Omohundro, Leisure Furl.
||* There is a folding, teak dining table with more than ample guest seating.
* All sailing lines lead aft to the power winches in the cockpit.
* The yacht's tender is stored forward of the mast on removable chocks.
* Hydraulic power winches (4) (serviced 2013).
* Teak decks (refurbished 2013)
||2012 / 2013 Refit
Under this knowledgeable owner, She underwent a comprehensive refit at Driscoll shipyard in San Diego and in Newport Beach from September 2012 completing the refit and upgrades in March 2013.
The Carbon mast and boom were pulled out, inspected, overhauled, painted, and all fittings rebedded. Rebuilt hydraulic mast, vang and backstay rams. All standing rigging was inspected, reheaded or replaced. All sails were removed and sent to North Sails for inspection, repair, washed, and all wear areas were upgraded. (New Doyle mainsail was installed - 2014) All winches were serviced and rebuilt.
The open space in the sailing cockpit was redesigned, enlarged, improved and installed a new dodger protection and new stronger bimini structure was built. This area can now be completely enclosed for foul weather offshore sailing, if needed. New soft goods were professionally selected and redone in the interior, including new bound carpet, new synthetic leather upholstery throughout, all new bed spreads, and decorative pillows. The interior is very light, bright and tastefully done. Well complemented by the satin teak interior.
The Rudder was pulled out and serviced, new roller bearing system installed, including new rudder bearings and seals, new rudder tube cover o-ring. The anchor windlass was rebuilt and re-chromed, new chain hawse pipe fitted, new stainless steel windlass base, re-bedded pulpit base, new anchor locker bilge pump hose. The teak deck seams were reeved and re-caulked, varnished toe rails/coamings and hatch bezels. Pulled transom door and checked, serviced, refurbished, and repainted entire system. Upgrade fuel and water tank monitoring system, including new senders, deck fill displays and monitoring displays. New bow thruster gear lube. New propane tanks, regulator, new washer/dryer, and new BBQ. Faired and freshly painted bottom.
All fuel and water tanks were cleaned and serviced. Transmission coupler was upgraded. Fuel lines were inspected and replaced where needed. Replaced main engine exhaust water jacket. Main engine reefer heat exchanger serviced and core cleaned. Upgraded raw water hoses for watermaker, AC compressor and refrigeration system.
Replaced KVH satellite phone with Iridium system. Added new FLIR infrared camera system; mounted on starboard lower spreader. Upgraded software for satellite TV and added dish. Recertified fire extinguishers and automatic suppression systems for the engine room and generator. An extensive spare parts list is available upon request.
During this refit, many additional items were serviced and/or upgraded, too many to list at this time. She is ready for inspection and blue water cruising.
This yacht was custom built for a very knowledgeable yachtsman. She is captain maintained, in outstanding condition. Truly a fine performance sailing yacht, she was designed to be sailed short-handed. All lines lead aft to power winches. Her carbon sloop cutter rig is easy to balance and gives one many sail configuration options, all handled hydraulically. She powers well at 9.5 knots and tops out at 11.5 with close to a 900 mile range at 9 knots. She features a large protected sailing and entertaining cockpit. The raised salon has large viewing windows and is an excellent place to relax either underway or at anchor. Mahetabel will get you there fast, safely and in total comfort.
She has cruised the entire West Coast of the US, competed in the Trans Pacific Yacht Race, cruised Mexico and Costa Rica, spent a season in the Med cruising and Caribbean. She recently underwent a $400,000 + refit. Seller reports that she is in excellent condition and will pass a stringent marine survey.
LOOKING FOR A HIGH QUALIOTY DECK SALOON SUPERYACHT?
CONTACT US +61 (0)7 5502 3124OR BY EMAIL TO DISCUSS YOUR INTEREST... WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU !
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.