|This is the long-cockpit / shorter cabin model. Sail # CC7. She is a fixed lead keel boat - a solid well-made boat and a terrifically stiff sailer!
Eileen is our much-loved first sailboat. She is a wonderful day-sailer / overnighter / learning boat. With the main rigging and most deck fittings replaced, she really only needs interior furnishing to your taste. Moored at Pickering Point with easy access from nearby jetty. We have already purchased a new boat so we are looking to sell 'Eileen' soon.
We've done lots of the hard work for you..
- New 'cream' Kiwi Grip Antiskid Deck Paint 2016
- New 'snowwhite' Toplac Painted Cockpit / Deck 2016
- New mooring block and tackle in 2013
- Topsides sprayed in two-pack in 2013
- Mast roll painted in two-pack in 2011
- Standing rigging replaced (except for lowers) in early 2011 (i. E. Stays and cap shrouds were done).
- New spreaders and boots in early 2011.
- Most deck fittings replaced / re-fitted / sikaflexed etc.
- Running rigging is all 2011 / 2012 and in usable condition.
- Stanchions repaired & refitted 2012
- New lifelines in 2012
- Most of deck / cockpit stripped back to original
- Transom / outboard mounting professionally reinforced
- Most interior surfaces stripped back to flowcoat or painted in two-pack white and hull lining fitted.
- Teak table and teak / pine hatch covers restored / varnished.
- Very good condition 2005 Mercury 5HP well serviced with propeller guard fitted.
- Matching winch, tiller covers + matching foredeck sail bag for headsail.
AU $6,350 Or nearest offer
** NOW SOLD **
||22' 0" - 6.71m|
||5 - 6 ft|
|Keel / Ballast
||New South Wales|
||Mercury 5hp in very good condition.|
||4 lifejackets in good condition|
||#1 Genoa (poor condition template only) #2 Jib, #3 Storm Jib.
Main sail in reasonable condition.
|Mast / Rigging
||New shrouds, fore, and back stays 2011.
Aluminium mast painted in two-pack paint