|2007, shoal draft winged keel, two cabin owner's version, fully equipped for coastal cruising, this fabulous yacht has it all. The internal space of a 35 footer with her 11'6" beam, weather protected cockpit, full electronics package, excellent charging systems including new maintenence free new house batteries and solar panels, easy to handle from the cockpit, In-mast furling main and furling headsail, excellent headroom throughout.
You can handle the furling mainsail and headsail without leaving the cockpit in any conditions making it safe and easy to sail this fabulous vessel on your own.
||32' 9" - 9.98m|
|Keel / Ballast
||* Wing Keel * Ballast 2000kg|
||* Gerry Douglas - Morgan Division|
||YM30 - 30 HP new in 2008,(only 329 hrs)upgraded from the 20 hp yanmar diesel which the owner decided was too underpowered.|
||* Serviced 14/06/16|
||* Approx 1.5 lt/hr @ 2400 RPM|
||* 7 Knots|
||* 6 Knots|
||102 litres in 1 stainless Steel tank|
||* 1 fiberglass tank 174 litres|
||* Zodiac RIB 2.6 m Cadet|
||* Yamaha 4 stroke- 5 hp|
||* Sleeps 6 in 2 x doubles bunks cabins and settees can be converted to 2 singles berths.
* 2 settees seating 6
* adjustable lift out table and coffee table
||* 2 x double cabins|
||* 1 hot water shower and 1 x deck shower|
||* 1 Jabsco toilet manual|
||* 1 x TV 47 cm Palsonic
* 1 x stereo GNE GD 9699 with cabin and cockpit speakers
* Toshiba laptop with open CPN charting software|
||* Laminate bench tops
* U shaped galley portside, hot & cold water, deep sink and dry food storage under counter top.
* 2 burner Hillerange gas cooktop & oven.
* Front opening fridge/freezer and separate ice box
* Cutlery and crokery
* Cockpit fold out table stored helm pedestal
* 1 helm seat removeable for trancomm access
* 1 large staorage locker in cockpit
* Microwave homemaker
||* 1 fridge/freezer|
||* 2 burner Hillerange gas stove, 1 Magma gas BBQ|
|Hot Water System
||* 1 x Seaward water heater 22.7 litres|
||* 1 Manson NZ 30 anchor, 40m chain, 1 x 100m Nycon rope|
||* 3 bige pumps, 2 x electric and 1 manual|
||* GME 406|
||* 5 lifevets|
||* 1 fire extinguisher ABE Powder|
||* 2 x house Austral Sealed batteries 170 Amps each, 6 months old
* 1 engine start super charge 760 cca
* 240v circuits
* Shore power
* 240v power outlet, 24 v power outlet
* C charger battery charger 25 Amp
* 2 Prostar 15 solar charge controller, 153 watt X 2
* Smart guard circuit breakers, 25 Amp for solar
|* Raymarine auto pilot model ST 6002 wheel pilot
* Garmin GPS Map 451
* Raymarine tridata ST 604
* Raymarine plotter A 50D
* Ritchie compass model Powerd Amp
* Plastimo barometer
* Plastimo tide time
* 1 x VHF 1 Com model IC-M 304
||* Schaefer 110 furler
* New jib in bag not used
* In mast furling, double spreaders in line
|Mast / Rigging
||* Selden Aluminium mast
* Selden aluminium boom
* Selden rod kicker solid/ vang
||* 2 x Lewmar #34 winches chrome self-tailing
* 2 x Lewmar #28 winches chrome self-tailing
||U. S. A built and presented in excellent condition, this spacious yacht is equipped to take you to the Whitsundays or weekending in Moreton Bay, Sydney harbour, Lake Maquarie or the Broadwater. Regularly maintained and enjoyed by her present owners, she is now surplus to their requirements as they've bought their next boat, so this gorgeous lady is ready to fulfill your Hopes and Dreams.
Just listed, freshly antifouled and soon to be located right here on the hardstand at The Boat Works, Coomera... "Kathleen" is fantastic buying.
Contact us via Email or phone 07 55023124 to arrange an inspection....
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.