|Catalina 34 MK 2 is one of the best designs from Catalina. A perfect size for cuising and racing at a price point that is perfect for a very proven reiliable, comfortable and fast boat.
This is a well maintained and lighty used vessel that is a true value in comfort speed and reliability.
Catalinas are well known for their quality construction and interior volume that defies the size of the boat.
LOA: 35 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Length on Deck: 34 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 12550 lbs
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M35B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine(s) Total Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 67
Fuel Tanks: 25 Aluminum
Holding Tanks: 18
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
* Forwad V berth with lockers and storage
* Saloon table with cusion that lowers into a double berth.
* Aft Cabin with storage and good ventaltion.
* Port side settee for entertaining and relaxing and can be used as a single berth.
* White Leatherette in Fair condition.
* White Cockpit Cusions in Good condition.
* Marine Air 16000 Air Conditioning
* Seaward Hot Water Heater
* Reliable Universal M 35 B. Only 1083 hours.
*Fixed 3 bladed prop.
*Approx. . 8 Gallons Per Hour at cruising speed.
* 1-25 Gallon Fuel Tank
* 2 Fresh Water Tanks, total 73 Gallons
* 18 Gallon Holding Tank with Filter.
* 10 LP Propane Tank in Approved Locker
* Double Stainless Steel Sinks
* Adler Barbour 12 volt Fridge
* Hillenrange Gimballed Stove Top and Oven (Propane)
* Fitted Samsung Microwave
* Jabsco Manual Toilet
* Stainless Steel Sink
GROUND TACKLE AND EQUIPMENT
* Main Anchor, 25 lb CQR
* Secondary Anchor, 20 lb Bruce
* Extra Danforth Anchor in Cockpit Lazzerette
* Maxwell Anchor Windlass
* Chain and Rope Rode.
* Life Sling on Stern Rail
* Boat Hook
* DC and AC panel at Navigation Station
* Xantrex Freedom 15 Inverter Charger
* 2 DC Specialist K43 Batteries
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
* Garmin 182 C Chartplotter
* Standard Horrizon VHF Mounted
* West Marine Handheld VHF
* Ritchie Magnetic Compass
* Raymarine 4000+ Auto Pilot
* Raytheon Wind Speed and Depth
This is a perfect boat for weekend family sailing, Bahamas cruising or even racing.