|2002 CATALINA 470 "SAMVARO III"
Samvaro is a must- see Yacht. This is a well maintained Yacht, she is currently blocked for summer storage in Fort Pierce, FL. In 2013 Samvaro had all the Raymarine electronics and standing rigging replaced. The Yanmar 4JH3-TE Diesel has only about 1500 hours on it and the Generator Maze 7.6 KW only about 160 hours, the Maze 7.6 KW Generator is driven by a Yanmar 3TNE74C-EMG engine, both are always professionally maintained.
The arch on the stern is very well made and hold a set of Solar panels and has davits for convenient operation and storage of the AB inflatable hard bottom dingy model Vetus 9VL. The outboard engine is a Yamaha 15HP 2 stroke. A soft packed 6 person life raft is stowed away down below . The owner is moving on to different adventures.
1. Air conditioning and heat
2. New Raymarine electronics in 2013
3. All standing rigging replaced in 2013
4. Low Hours on engine and Generator
5. Bow Thruster
6. Radar 2013
7. Custom Arch with dinghy davits and solar panels
8. AB Vetus 9VL hard bottom inflatable
9.15HP Outboard engine
10.6 person life raft