|Any sailor who has not been on a Jeanneau Deck Saloon will be immediately amazed at the interior volume infused with natural light and exceptional vistas from the huge sleek windows. Any sailor who has already experienced the incredible 45DS will be impressed with the vessel on offer here with 15 new innovative additions upgraded this year and over $78k spent on optional extras:
* Remote control ducted heating
* Brand new luxury cockpit upholstery with dimmable lighting
* Crystal clear polycarbonate spray dodger with unique removable top.
* Full standing height cockpit enclosure with clear sides.
* Frameless bimini with no obstruction of view.
* Interchangeable softcovers for full block-out & rain (Sunbrella Supreme), sunshade (90% block) and full sky.
* Sun tracking flexible solar panels providing on average twice as much power as fixed.
* Advanced lithium house batteries with battery management and balancing system.
* Remotely operated electric winch for tender storage while outboard is attached.
* Full length remote RGB LED spreader lights which illuminate the whole vessel.
* A cockpit theatre with a 2m screen and energy efficient laser projector.
* A 4k Sony UHD 49" LCD video system with on demand streaming content.
* Large saloon daybed / lounge.
* Wireless (tablet and phone) multifunction screens display with autopilot control.
* Unique at anchor hot water shower system.
This vessel is not only the best 45DS you will find, her condition is immaculate, has additional features not found on any other boat and she boasts NSW Maritime 2D Survey certification which means she's ready to produce revenue if desired. She has never been used once for charter or any other purpose other than personal use by the fastidious owner.
Other additional features include:
* National registration ready for overseas adventures.
* Upgraded luxury cockpit seating with backrests.
* Bow thruster.
* Pristine teak cockpit flooring.
* 3 blade feathering performance propeller.
* Navico multifunction displays (x2) at each helm with wind and depth instruments.
* Raymarine autopilot with ST70 control.
* Wireless remote control steering.
* Electronic chain counter and anchor control at the helm.
* Upgraded 1500w stainless steel windlass with wireless remote control.
* 40lb Manson plough anchor with 60m of 10mm chain.
* 14 USL compliant life jackets.
* Life rings for 12 people.
* 5 channel audio system with 1000w class D sub amp and two subs.
* Fusion speaker in cockpit and bose in the saloon.
* Custom inner spring mattress with latex pillow top.
* Inmast furling system for single handed sailing.
* Fresh and salt water deck wash systems.
* Washing machine.
* Traditional 3 bow bimini frame also provided.
* 3 stage 240v battery charger.
* LED lighting throughout.
* Additional holding tank.
* Sani Marine 31 quietest electric toilet on the market.
* Full and removable window sunshades.
* Energy efficient fridge upgrade.
* Transom gas BBQ point.
* Bella Amalfi Insignia jackets and towels.
* Delivered to Australia specification June 2010.
Naval architect Philippe Briand designed the 45DS with a raised coachroof and floor providing an immersive experience not felt on standard yachts, copious under floor storage compartments, generous aft cabins and a cockpit volume the envy of larger yachts.
Once under way, however, and steering from the windward wheel on the twin helm station, you will be struck by the low, clean unobstructed view forward, a vantage that allows a clear look not only at the series of genoa telltales aloft but also of the anchor rollers right down the bow.
The unique Jeanneau Deck Saloon's profile is high and expansive yet low and sleek at the same time. The 45DS cat-eye windows are in fact larger than the versions in bigger models (or any other model).
The 45DS performance has been refined from the 54DS and sails effortlessly while offering supreme comfort under long-range cruising. Most importantly it achieves this at an affordable price point.
This is the owners first boat with no expense or effort spared in maintenance and fit out. After extensive sailing between the Whitsundays and Hawkesbury the owner is ready to upgrade and offers Bella Amalfi at a very good price. The owner is also available to share cruising knowledge and delivery of this much loved vessel around Australia.
This is a unique convertible 2 and 3 cabin layout perfect as an owner's version or for when extra guests are invited to stay.
If you're in the market for a luxury yacht, new or second hand, this vessel is a must to inspect and will set a new standard.
Hull Length: 13.75m (45')
Displacemen t: 10400kg
F ridge: 255L
Furling Main: 36.9m2
Furling Genoa: 53m2
Engine: Yanmar 4JH4E