|SHALLOW DRAFT LIFT HYDRAULIC SWING KEEL AND TWIN RUDDERS.... Perfect for cruising the Australian coastline and Pacific Islands.
Designed by France's leading naval architects, Berret Racoupeau of La Rochelle( Fontaine Pajot, Lagoon). The JFA 54 cutter is constructed to superyacht standard with marine grade alloy by the well-known build team at JFA Chantier Naval.
She sports a Finot Conq designed hydraulic, lift wing keel which brings draft from 3m to 1.6m. Her weather protected steering stations and twin rudders gives superb balance and directional stability, improved by her lightweight, strong carbon fibre rig.
The steering stations are forward under the hardtop, the highly social teak laid cockpit with table and seating for ten are aft is perfect for socialising at anchor.
The owners stateroom if forward and has a queen bed to port, there are two cabins aft in the quarters.
The dining area is forward of the galley and seats eight.
There is a dedicated navigation station to stbd opposite the well equipped galley.
This is a fast pasagemaker, set up for short handed "go anywhere"cruising.
TRADES OF COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED
AU $395,000 Or nearest offer
||54' 1" - 16.48m|
||* 16000 kg|
|Keel / Ballast
||*Swing winged lead keel (4500 kgs)|
||JFA Concarneau, France|
||* 12mm Teak.|
||* Yanmar 4JH2-UTE 4 cylinder 100hp turbo charged diesel. ( cruise 7.5 kts @ 2350 revs using 5 ltrs/hr)
* Custom Yanmar recessed instrument panel with Lexan cover plate.
* Morse control gear shift and throttle.
* Twin balanced rudders with JP3 self-aligned bearings.
* Twin wheels with cable steering through Whitlock sheaves. Engine room: * Electrically operated rule main bilge pump with bilge alarm
* Manually cockpit operated Johnson bilge pump
* Edson giant moveable manual crash pump
||* 1,000L ( 1000 mile range)|
||3.4 M Zodiac Cadet ( 2 yrs old)|
||15 hp mercury ( 2 yrs old only 20 hrs)|
||* Custom cockpit bimini hardtop|
||The port quarter cabin sleeps two in two singles, there is a double in the starboard aft quarter cabin. Both cabins share a bathroom in the starbioard side behind the nav station.
Moving forward, the navigation station is to starboard opposite the superbly equipped U- shaped galley.
The galley is equipped with heaps of drawers, cupboards, twin sinks, pressure H& C water, LPG oven and stove, microwave, front opening refridgeration and top loading freezer.
Take one step down to the saloon, which has u -shaped seating for six around a large table with a pilot berth/ settee for four, opposite.
The owners stateroom is located forward, with a queen size pullman berth to port, seating opposite, lots of cupboards, drawers and finally the bathroom forward on the centreline.
||* One bathroom to starboard aft, for the two back cabins and the owners en-suite forward.|
||* Sandstone look Corian counter tops, teak fiddles and teak cupboard fronts.
* Stainless steel double sink recessed below Corian with deluxe hot/cold faucet, salt water rinse hose and Seagull water purification system.
* Storage area below sinks for cleaning supplies and garbage with front facing access
* 3 burner Force 10 propane/grill/oven with slide away oven door recess [new 2007] and stainless steel stove bar. Additional storage space below.
* Overhead with integrated lighting
* Sliding silverware drawer access above bench mounted stainless steel front microwave.
* Bench height dinnerware storage for easy access.
* Stand-up pantry storage accommodates dry food stores and all cookware.
* Under counter front loading washing machine [Euromenia].
||* Front opening refrigeration [new 2007]. * Top opening freezer [new 2007].|
||* 45 KG Rocna
* 25 kg Brittany Danforth [regalvanised February 2005]
* 100m 12mm galvanised chain [NEW February 2005]
* 10m 12mm chain [NEW February 2005]
* 50m 25mm 3 standard spare anchor rope
* Man Overboard Module 8
||* Harness/inflatable jacket x 4
* Plastimo offshore flare package
* Webbing jack lines
* GME 406 EPIRB ( new)
* Life sling
||* 6 batteries [new July 2007] providing 600amp hrs at 24 volts.
* 1 x 100 amp hr 12 volt start battery for main motor.
* 1 x 100 amp hr 12 volt start battery for generator.
* Link 1000 battery monitor system for house bank.
* Mastervolt 110 amp cruising alternator off main engine with Heart 3 stage 24 volt regulator.
* Mastervolt 24/75 amp 240 volt battery charger.
* Westerbeke 5.7BTD 24 volt/50hz generator.
* Heavy duty general purpose SKOT Skilowatt custom built isolation transformer with buck-booster.
* Single phase shore power receptacle.
* Battery switches for house, main motor, generator and bow thruster [adjacent to navigation station].
* Deluxe custom built AC/DC electrical panel adjacent to navigation station.
* 24 volt Mastervolt invertor for entertainment system and general use.
* 7 x swivelling chrome reading lamps, halogen overhead lights throughout and flexible lamp at navigation station.
* 3 x Hella variable speed fans in cabins.
|* Raymarine ST7000 autopilot with LS systems hydraulics. Raymarine ST60 instrument system
* Raymarine ST7000 Autopilot system with fluxgate compass with dual control heads [upper & lower installation]
* Shipmate VHF radio system with exterior control
* Furuno GPS x 2
* CS Navtex( Europe only)
* Furono 36 miles 2 kilowatt radar
* Tecsup electronic leak test for alloy yachts
* Alpine CD stereo with internal and external speaker system
* Flat screen monitor with Pioneer DVD
* Plastimo Olympic Compass x 2
* Vema water and diesel tank gauges
* Custom ships light layout panel
||* Aluminium emergency tiller.
* Fully battened Doyle dacron mainsail with lazy jack system ( good condition)
* Hyde 100% Genoa [NEW 2015]
* Doyle dacron staysail [2007 little used]
|Mast / Rigging
||* Custom triple spreader carbon fibre mast
* Sterling "oyster white" finish [February 2005 paint and refit], wire runs in conduit.
* Harken main sail track and Batcar system, Antal halyard track locking system
* Spartight mast wedge material, off-shore tricolor, steaming light and deck light
* Kevlar backstay with Wichard adjustable backstay system
* Navtec discontinuous rod rigging
* Profurl standard and titanium furling system for Genoa and Staysail
* Running rigging includes Spectra/Kevlar by New England Rope and others
* Plastic extruded Kevlar running backstays
* Spartight mast sealing system
||* 2 x Harken 2 speed 64 primary winches
* 2 x Harken 2 speed 46 secondary runner winches
* 2 x Harken 2 speed 44 main sheet and traveller winches
* 1 x Harken 2 speed 46 electric halyard winch
* 1 x Harken 2 speed 46 manual halyard winch
* 3 x harken lock-in winch handles
* 2 x cockpit mounted and one mast mounted PVC winch handle holders
* 8 x Antal jammers for traveller, mainsheet, outhaul, vang and reefing lines [in cockpit]
* Harken Bigboat series mainsheet system mounted on Harken traveller
* Custom curved Harken Genoa tracks with adjustable Barbarosa Cars
* Lewmar Ocean series anchor windlass system with foredeck and cockpit controls
* Numerous Harken stand-up deck blocks throughout
* Carbon fibre deck mounted spinnaker pole
* Bow pulpit 316 stainless steel with double rail and off-shore navigation lights
* 316 stainless steel stern rails opening to fold out stern garage/swim platform
* Custom built stainless steel dinghy davits mounted to rear door
* Stainless steel swimming ladder custom mounted to rear platform
* Tapered 316 stainless steel stanchions with custom bases
* 6 x Italian Goiot deck cleats
* 13 x Goiot Crystal series articulated hatches in forepeak, forward head, main cabin, saloon, galley, aft head and cabins
* 3 piece acrylic companion way hatches
||This high quality cutter rigged world cruiser is set up for long distance single handed sailing. The cozy interior is craftsman fitted in teak and the three cabin two bathroom layout suits a family with children or a couple and occasional crew.
Set up for cruising Chile and Magellan straits, she is the perfect high altitude cruising yacht but is equally suitable for tropical cruising and Australia east coast cruising with her hyrdaulic swing keel and twin rudders that enable her to sit upright on the dry.
Realistically priced to sell... Build cost was over one million euro.
COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE TRADES CONSIDERED!!
Conveniently located in our hardstand display area at The Boat Works opposite the Galley Restaurant.
Contact us on 07 5502 3124 or by email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.