|Epic cruising yacht for sale by meticulous owner! Psyche is well set up to comfortably live aboard having just come back from a 3 month trip of a lifetime sailing the Kimberley's in Aug 2016. She has been built to the highest standards and as you will see from the list below is well equiped with new inclusions for extended offshore cruising. With well over twice the asking price spent on her in the last 2 years and everything fully serviced in May 2016 she is ready for new owners to step aboard and sail away today.
- New 480 amp hour deep cycle battery bank
- New Cranking battery
- New Red Arc duel battery isolator
- New Victron battery gauge
- New Solar controller
- New LED stern flood lights
- New LED bow work light
- New Bimini
- New Micron Extra Anti Foul 3 coats
2014 major upgrade and refit included:
- New Engine - Nanni 30hp Diesel with only 700 hrs!!
- New Running Rigging
- New ST2000 electric Autopilot
- New prop shaft bearings and coupler
- New 200 watt solar panel
- New Katadyn 12 litre per hour Watermaker
- New Sterling Power 60 amp battery charger
- New 300 litre fuel tank with original 80 litre tank
- New 100 litre water bladder
- New paint job, Whole boat was done and looks amazing now. Topsides and cockpit done with international toplac, Decks done with International Interdek, Interior All new varnish
- New Sarca Excel 30kg Anchor plus spare Plough anchor
- New Maxwell HRC Anchor winch
- Most wiring is new and redone
- New Chart plotter Raymarine E7d (Can be linked to iPad)
- New Radar Raymarine Digital and new radar reflector
- New AIS Class B transceiver with splitter
- New Main Sail and Head sail on furler
- New 4 man Oceanmaster life raft
- Custom made Jinker (2015)
- Honda 2kva Generator
- VHF and Icom HF radios
- Aries self steering Wind vane
- Airwind wind generator
- 2 spinnakers, spare headsail in good condition.
- 3m Zodiac inflatable tender with pneumatic beach wheels
- 80ltr fridgemate fridge
- Comprehensive medical kit including Oxy Viva and Defribulator
- Sat Phone
- Charts covering all of WA
- Registered in WA and Australian Registered.
*2nd larger tender - 4.2 Quintrex Dory Tender with Yamaha 40hp, Bimini, front and side fenders may also be negotiated with sale. Perfectly set up for exploring and finding those remote Barra pools and freshwater swimming holes in the kimberleys.
Regretable, genuine reason for sale. If sold we would be happy to spend time with new owners looking to plan their own kimberley trip, teaching them how to sail or show them how she ticks. Many, many more extras but to numerous to list here. Stop dreaming, start doing, this is living!