|An extended transom version of the successful Swan 59 model.
Her counter transom offers greater LOA on deck, as well as additional storage space in the lazzarette aft of the helm. She also has an extra deck locker where most 59's have a "well cockpit" by the companionway.
Her shallow draft Scheel keel (draft of 7.2 ft / 2.2m) coupled with her hydraulic push button sailing makes her an exceptional short handed cruiser.
She had refit in 2001 and has had ongoing maintenance since.
Purchased by her present owner in 2004 from the USA, they sailed the yacht in the USA and Caribbean.
She has since been imported to Spain and used for family cruising in the west Med area.
Continual maintenance and upgrades have been carried out.
Euro €360,000 Make an offer
||60' 6" - 18.44m|
|Keel / Ballast
||* German Frers|
||* Nautor Swan|
||Fibreglass/GRP * Hand laid GRP hull and deck. * Aluminium toerail, through bolted.|
||* New teak deck 2012|
||* 115 Hp 4 cylinder (TAMD 31P - HS45A) re- engined 1600 hours ago, in Jan 2012. Engine room: * Engine under and aft of companionway and good access from side by chart table (also at the front end).
* Tools on engine room door.
||* 1600 hrs approx.|
||* Kohler 13kva generator - new July 2013|
||* Fresh water capacity approx 1050 litres (277 US g) in 5 tanks. * Watermaker, by Echo Marine, 2001.|
||* AB Rib dinghy with outboard motor (motor new 2009) * Stainless Steel Simpson Tender Davits.|
||* Bimini, new 2012.|
||* This spacious four cabin arrangement hosts a full beam master aft with two berths, one to port and one to starboard, plus an ensuite head with stall shower; two twin guest cabins with upper and lower berths and ensuite heads; and the fourth cabin is a traditional V berth arrangement in the fo'csle with hinged berths.
* Fo'csle with 2 pipe berths; a stainless & teak ladder gives easy access to the deck via a large overhead sliding hatch (there are also steps in the bulkhead) and the ladder doubles as a swim ladder which may be mounted on the side rail; a stainless steel work bench unit is to port and there are drawers under the beds. Black water tank under berths.
* A door aft leads to - The port head with a Lavac electric toilet, washbasin, hand-held shower, teak grating sole, mirror and lockers. Small overhead hatch. From there a door aft leads to the Port Guest cabin with locker unit and drawers forward; lockers outboard of top berth; lower single berth and upper Pullman berth; hanging locker; overhead hatch with curtain; side windows with curtains. Hella fan. Reading lamps. A door aft leads to the saloon.
* The Starboard Guest cabin has a lower single bed and an upper Pullman berth. Lockers outboard of top bunk. Locker and drawer unit forward. Hanging locker. Overhead hatch with curtain. Side windows with curtains. Hella fan. Brass reading lamps. A door leads forward to the
* Private ensuite bathroom with an electric Lavac toilet, washbasin, mirror, lockers, teak grating floor; hand held shower. Small overhead hatch. Door aft to saloon.
||* 3 shower - 1 per cabin.|
||* A door aft leads to - The port head with a Lavac electric toilet, washbasin, hand-held shower, teak grating sole, mirror and lockers.|
||* The galley is on the port side with twin stainless steel sink units, chest vegetable cool box, chest freezer, front opening fridge, lockers over sinks and above freezer unit, locker under sinks, drawer unit, garbage locker unit, lockers either side and behind the cooker.
* Alpex Inox 4 burner cooker with oven and grill / rotisserie.
* Extractor fan unit with light.
* Side windows with curtains and one opening port.
* Remote gas switch.
||* Chest vegetable cool box.
* Chest freezer.
* Front opening fridge.
* Refrigeration driven via 220v or engine driven system.
||* Lewmar hydraulic anchor winch mounted in locker at the bow with hand held controls.
* Double stainless steel anchor rollers at bow.
* 75lb. CQR anchor.
||* 8 Life Jackets
* Engine driven bilge pump, and manual / electric bilge pumps.
||* Condaria Air conditioning system throughout (control unit located in port guest cabin locker at centreline) - system will function as heating in reverse cycle (although owner has not used this recently!).
* Shore power is 110v / 220v with Nautor 3 KVA transformer (you can "plug in" in USA or areas with 110v but the interior systems are mainly 220v and 220v outlets etc in the interior).
* There is a thirds inlet for shorepower to directly power the air conditioning.
* Prosine 1800 watt sine wave inverter, (under forward starboard bed).
* Heart Link monitoring system for batteries.
* Batteries - 24 volt house system, 24 volt engine start battery system, new 2007.
* 110v inverter.
* Trimetric battery monitor.
* Lewmar Commander hydraulic package (under bed in starboard cabin) powers the mainsail and genoa furling and the hydraulic winches.
* Holding tank - waste outlet near the bow (holding tank to forward toilet is situated in fo'csle under the beds).
* Hot water from 220v or from engine calorifier.
|* Icom GM1600 E GMDSS hand held VHF, new 2008.
* Navman 7100 VHF at navigation area, 2004/5.
* Sailor MF/HF radio with upgraded prom board in 2005.
* Garmin 2010C GPS map/plotter, 2004/5.
* All electronics interfaced via Sea Talk and high-speed bus.
* Auto Helm Sailing instruments, ST50 (1998)
* Raymarine ST7000 Autopilot with dual rams and electronics featuring steer by wire function
2002 Upgrades as follows:
* Raymarine RL80 CRC in Navpod at helm (GPS / Plotter / Radar)
* Raymarine RL70 CRC at navigation station (GPS / Plotter / Radar)
* Raymarine 4KW Raydome on mast
* Raymarine 120 WAAS GPS Antenna
* Raymarine S100 remote control for autopilot
* 15"LCD General purpose Sylvania display screen at navigation desk
* Icom hand held IC M2A VHF
* 2 x Motorola "talkabout" units
* Iridium phone (not connected / in use)
* IBM A21 Laptop with port replicator and remote keyboard
* Visual navigation suite and captains software
* Canon i475 printer
||Sails 2002 by Quantum Sail makers as follows:
* 130% Roller Furling Tri Furl Cruiselam genoa
* 100% Roller Furling Tri Furl Cruiselam jib
* Roller Furling Cruiselam Mainsail
* 0.75 oz Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker
There are additional storm sails and cruising sails including hank on staysail, storm trysail, 1.5 oz and 0.75 oz spinnakers.
|Mast / Rigging
||* Sloop with white painted Nautor rig, mast with double spreaders.
* Nautor custom in mast furling, (I=22.5M), powered by Reckmann Hydrofurl.
* Reckmann Hydrofurl headstay furling.
*Wire baby stay. Navtec rod standing rigging (now old).
* Spinnaker pole, stores on mast.
* Navtec hydraulic control panel at cockpit controls adjusters to:- backstay, inner stay, vang, baby stay.
* 2 x Lewmar 55 chrome Self Tailing chrome hydraulic winches
* 3 x Lewmar 46 chrome Self Tailing manual
* 1 x Lewmar 52 chrome Self Tailing manual mainsheet
* 2 x Lewmar 66 chrome Self Tailing hydraulic primary on bridge deck
Winches on deck aft of the mast: 2 x 52 self tailing
* 1 x 46 self tailing
* 1 x 55 self tailing
* All winches were serviced, cleaned, oiled and fully maintained in 2012.
||2001 refit works include;
* New interior upholstery
* New air conditioning chillers by Marine Air (4)
* Engine top end overhaul
* Complete generator service including new injectors, hoses, belts, etc.
* New Echo Marine 900 GPD Watermaker
* New Stainless Steel shaft, cutlass bearings (2),
* Bottom paint stripped back to gelcoat, two coats of epoxy barrier coat and two coats of anti fouling
* All deck hardware and winches serviced. Changed sheaves in deck blocks as necessary
* New Antal mainsheet traveler system and sheet blocks
* Mast : R&R all hardware and rigging, repainted with white Awlgrip, inspected and re-head all Navtec standing rigging as necessary and replace all running rigging.
* Boom: as above
* Replaced mainsail-furling system with new Reckmann Hydrofurl
* Replaced headsail-furling system with new Reckmann Hydrofurl
* All new canvas on deck including dodger, bimini, and misc. Covers
* All new working sail by Quantum
* New refrigeration holding plates
* All new running rigging
* New tender davits from Simpson Marine
* New rigid bottom inflatable tender
* New lifelines and gates
* All new interior varnish including cabin soles
* New stainless steel antenna mast at transom
This classic Swan is beautifully presented and hard to fault, realistic Seller will consider offers.
Priced to sell.... Contact us on 07 5502 3124 or by email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.