|US Documented Vessel
Australian Importation Fees already paid.
Located in Turkey, and permitted to remain in Turkey till April 2021
Hardstand Storage Paid through April 2017.
Teak Decks (laid 2003 in excellent shape)
316SS Stantions & Window Frames
Garhauer Deck Organizers and Blocks
Lighthouse 1501 Stainless Steel Windlass
w/400ft chain, 3 x 316 Stainless Steel Anchors, CQR, 2 plow
Force 10 316 Stainless Steel four burner propane range
Force 10 316 Stainless Steel BBQ
Technautics Refridgeration/freezer (2yrs old)
300gallon fuel tank
Ford Lehman 80hp Diesel in excellent condition (1333hrs) with Paragon Transmission
Spare Paragon Transmission
2/250 gallon 316 stainless steel fresh water tanks
2 heads and 1 full tiled shower
Sleeps 6, V-birth, Pipe-birth, Midship, Galley
Icom VHF, 710HF Icom with antenna tuner, Pactor Modem
Iridium Sat Phone & External Antenna
Raymarine Instruments fully integrated, wind, speed, GPS, E-80 Chart system
Raymarine Type3 Hydraulic Autopilot
Raymarine Wheel Pilot
Raymarine 2KW Raydome
2 14ft Dinghys(1 soft bottom 1 hard), 2 outboards (9.9hpMercury, 15hp Yamaha (new))
316 Stainless Steel Davits
Nextgen 3.5kw genset (excellent condition)
800Watts Solar w/Outback Solar Controller (new)
400Watt Wind Generator
House Batteries: 2x6 x 6V Tojan T105s w/watering systems
Starter Batteries: 2 x 12V
Profurl Roller Furling Head and Jib
Full Batton Main/120 Genoa/150 Genoa/Storm Jib/Yanky/3/4Oz Spinnaker/1.5Oz Gennaker
2x58 Lewmar ST, 2x48 Lewmar ST, 3x44 Lewmar ST winches (all like new).
Top of the line running rigging with backups for everything.
Mast Stored Spinnaker Pole
6 Man Deck Mounted Liferaft
Baur Scuba Compressor
5 Scuba Tanks
100's of Spare Parts
Complete Sets of Tools
AS IS - WHERE IS
Experienced sailors and serious buyers only. Don't send me emails asking what condition the zincs are in!
The boat has been mothballed, meaning I have taken EVERYTHING off the decks and placed inside the boat. As such it will require at least a week of effort to get her ready to go back out cruising.
Hull is in excellent condition.
Engine runs great.
Genset runs great.
Both need new filters and coolant added before restart.
Fuel probably needs to be polished since last fuel was purchased in Egypt.
Water maker works great.
Batteries have another couple of years worth of life. 12 x 6V Tojan T105s + 2 x 12V Starter Batteries
A screaming good deal for someone wanting to start cruising in the Med.
================================== ====================================== ==============
Maintenance and Repairs Recommended before re-launch
1) Toe rails need to be stripped and re-varnished... Then re-caulked along deck.
2) Push pit railing needs repairs in two places (re-weld of joints)
3) Rudder post needs to be re-packed
4) 2 or 3 thru-hull valves are due to be replaced
5) Some parts of interior could use new varnish.
6) Canvas Dodger and Bemini needs to be replaced.
7) Fuel filters need to be replaced and fuel needs to be polished.
8) Force 10 stove electric igniter does not work. Requires lighter. May just require a new 9V battery.
9) Force 10 BBQ igniter does not work either. Require lighter.
10) The boat is a US 120V/60Hz AC system and requires a step-down transformer to work with Euro/Turkey 240V/50Hz.
11) A few teak planks in the bowsprit are missing and need to be replaced. Purely cosmetic.
12) A 6" section of port side toe rail needs to be replaced. Damaged by dock line in Port Said, Egypt. Purely cosmetic.
==================================== ====================================== =============
Storage & Lift
OPTION 1.180 DAYS - AFLOAT : 2,030 EUR
DRY DOCK : 3,235 EUR
OPTION 2.210 DAYS - AFLOAT : 2,070 EUR
DRY DOCK : 3,296 EUR
OPTION 3.240 DAYS - AFLOAT : 2,232 EUR
DRY DOCK : 3,503 EUR
OPTION 1.365 DAYS - AFLOAT : 3,566 EUR
· Electricity (up to 16 Amp), water and wi-fi are free of charge.
· "Marina Fee - Dry Dock" includes lifting, launching, bottom washing and hardstanding period.
· Our prices include taxes and discounts.
· Free 90 Days Hardstanding Period in the annual mooring contract.