|REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE, this 2006 Australian Regsitered (but not imported), four cabin version including two East / West berths forward, galley up, equipped for world cruising and comes with all the bits and pieces to make life comfortable aboard... Linnen, crockery, utensils, spares etc etc. She is very lightly used due to ill health so is realistically priced to sell.
She has all the cruising features, hardtop, full Raymarine instrumentation, Auto pilot, well equipped galley up, four spacious cabins, generator unused since new, near new dinghy and outboard and much more.
The cockpit is incredibly spacious with a L- shaped settee around the table on the port side, elevated drive station gives excellent four point visibility.
Designed to cruise the world's oceans in comfort and safety.
CURRENTLY ON THE HARDSTAND IN ASIA FOR ANTIFOULING, SERVICING ENGINES, NEW SKIN FITTINGS ETC
||42' 10" - 13.05m|
|Keel / Ballast
||Robertson and Caine South Africa|
||Fibreglass and foam composite|
||2 x Yanmar 40 hp shaft drive diesel engines, new exhaust elbows fitted 2015, engines regularly serviced, based on historic data will go for another 4000 hrs if serviced as per manufacturers specifications.|
||New gen set 5kva made in Japan.. Not used yet.|
||2 x Fuel tanks 132USgal / 500Ltr capacity each|
||2 x Water tanks, 206USgal / 780ltr total capacity|
||* Laminate finish with solid wood trims
* Wear resistant laminate flooring
* Forward Bunks (56in / 1.42m x 84in / 2.15m)
* Aft Bunks (59in / 1.50m x 80in / 2.05m)
* LED overhead lighting
* 2 x LED reading lamps in each cabin
* Overhead roller blinds for privacy
* 2 x Stowage drawers under bunk in forward cabins only
* Large hull window incorporating portlight and pleated blind
||Four spacious cabins|
||Shower compartment c/w lever mixer and adjustable - shower sump with automatic drainage system|
||4 x Jabsco manual|
||New plasma tv|
||* galley is up on the same level as the saloon
* equipped with a large sink plus 2 smaller s/s sinks, plenty of benchtop space, heaps of storage cupboards
* 2 burner stove/oven
* Top loading refrigerator and freezer
||Built in refrig and freezer. Seafrost. 12v Eutectic|
||ENO 3-burner gas and ENO gas oven|
|Hot Water System
||2 x Hot water cylinders 12 US gal / 46ltr total capacity|
||* Anchors #45 Manson supreme, #33 Bruce
* Approx 2 x 30m 3/8 galv.
* approx 50m 20mm nylon.
* Lewmar winch 12v 1200w
||* Bilge pumps 2 x manual interior. 2 x 12v automatic. 2 x automatic engine rooms.
* Fire extinguisher: 5 x 1 kg dry chemical
* Life jackets: 10 x PFd1 ( US equivalent. )
||EPIRB: ACR 406|
||* Bi-colour & stern navlights
* Digital switching including 1 x A95 Multifunction Display at helm station for systems monitoring / digital switching
* 1 x A65 Multifunction Display at switch panel for digital switching / systems monitoring
* 12v DC switch panel
* 12v socket at switch panel
* 1 x Double USB socket at switch panel
* 2 x Double USB socket at chart table
* 2 x House batteries - 210Ah deep cycle lead acid type
* 2 x Engine starter batteries - 100Ah lead acid type
* 1 x House battery isolator switch
* 2 x Fire extinguishers
* Engine starter battery isolator switches
* 2 x Alternators, standard with engines
* 1 x Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders
* 1 x Electric fog horn with control at helm station
|* Compass at helm position
* Radio HF: Icom ICM 802
* Radio VHF: Raymarine Ray218E Icom ICM34 handheld
* Stereo: Clarion Sirius CMD5
* Sounder: Raymarine ST60 system
* Log / Speed: Raymarine ST60 system
* Wind: Raymarine ST60 system
* Autopilot: Raymarine smartpilot ST7001
* Radar: Raymarine E80
* GPS / Plotter Garmin GPS 440C Garmin
||*Full Batten Main (New 2013)
* Furling headsail ( New 2013)
|Mast / Rigging
||* Anodised alum. Single spreader nested diamonds 5 stay fractional sloop
* Anodised alum boom
* S/S 1x19, Dyform 2004
* Profurl headsail furling
* Mast Winches: 2 x Lewmar 44ST
||* Guardrailing (s/s) with port & starboard side gates
* 1000w vertical windlass 10mm gypsy c/w hand-held remote
* Anchor bow roller fitting for primary anchor
* Anchor bow roller fitting for secondary anchor
* Anchor chain stopper
* Liferaft locker with convertible fore/aft seat bolster
||Major upgrade done when vessel was purchased in 2013 includes:
New sails fitted about 3 years ago and very lightly used, still look and feel like new.
New mainsail boom bag.
New inverter heavy duty.
New seat covers cockpit.
New dingy and cover, rigid, used once.
New AIS, NOT REGISTED YET.
New full PVC covers.
Outboard used maybe 5-6 times.. Purchased new.
Spare replacement stainless steel ball valves and bronze thru hulls for all fittings below waterline are aboard ready to fit on next haul out.
THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICED LEOPARD 43 ON THE GLOBAL MARKET AND IS CONVIENTLY LOCATED IN ONE OF THE BEST CRUISING GROUNDS... MALAYSIA.
CONTACT US ON: 07 5502 3124 or via email to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.