Yacht & Boat Insurance
Yachthub, in conjunction with two insurance companies, Nautilus Marine Insurance and Topsail Insurance, offers boat insurance for all of your boating needs. With a wealth of boat insurance and boating expertise both insurance companies ensure your insurance is easy to understand and competitively priced.
NAUTILUS MARINE INSURANCE(for Runabouts, PWC's and Sailing Dinghies)
- Covers accidental loss, damage, fire or theft to your boat including : hull, masts, motor(s), spars, rigging and sails, equipment and accessories, boat tender and personal effects used in or on your boat (conditions apply).
- 2 years full replacement of trailerable boat.
- Watersports equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Lay up cover including transit to and from a marine dealership for servicing and repair.
- Automatic cover for 100 nautical mile full yacht racing.
- Nil excess payable when your boat is moored at its usual berth or private jetty or pontoon.
- Premium discount for boating experience and boating courses.
- Pay by the month option.
- Choice of agreed value or market value.
- 24/7 emergency claim service.
- $10 million legal liability cover standard for boats and PWC's.
- Emergency Land Transit towing cover $5,000.
- Cover for your boat if involved with volunteer marine rescue.
- Salvage charges / removal costs covered over and above the sum insured.
- Marina Liability Cover.
- Pollution cover - the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel or lubricants and clean up after an accident $500,000.
- Up to $50,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occuring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight, use of a limb, thumb or any finger.
- Lost Keys $1,500 nil excess.
- Tournament Cover and Yacht Racing Fee Reimbursement $2,000.
- Repatriation Costs $2,000.
PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
We recommend you read and fully understand the terms and conditions set out in the Nautilus Marine Insurance policy wording and Product Disclosure Statement prior to purchasing this product. This information may be obtained by phoning 1300 780 533 or Nautilus Marine Insurance Product Disclosure Statement. Cover arranged by NM Insurance (ABN 34 100 633 038 AFSL 227186) trading as Nautilus Marine Insurance and is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's acting through Nautilus as their agent.
By clicking the link on this page, we will refer you to NM Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 34 100 633 038 AFSL 227186) trading as Nautilus Marine Insurance which can deal in and provide general advice on boat insurance. We do not act on behalf of Nautilus or the insurer. We receive a commission (which is a percentage of the premium you pay) if you enter into a policy with Nautilus after we refer you (including renewals and some variations which may increase or decrease the premium payable). You will pay no extra by entering your Nautilus policy via Yachthub. You can ask for further information.
TOPSAIL BOAT & TRAVEL INSURANCE
Topsail Insurance have been providing boat insurance products for nearly 25 years, and operate from their offices in Sydney and Perth and their overseas office in the UK.
Topsail prides itself on its exceptional high levels of service and are quickly becoming a favourite, with the highest ranking on many sites for all things boating insurance.
Boat Insurance (Lloyd’s Underwriters)
- Yacht, Catamaran, Power Boat and small craft
- Agreed Value cover
- All Risk policy Wording
- Lloyd’s Underwriter security
- Cruising local, coastal or blue water international.
- $10m Third Party Liability as standard in Australian waters.
- No Claim Bonus is offered for every year of no claims up to 25%.
- Optional Protected No Claims Bonus to approved clients.
- Optional Excess Waiver to approved clients, meaning you don’t pay an excess if you have a claim.
- Talk with experienced sailors that have an understanding of what you need from your insurer.
Yachtsman’s Travel Insurance – what am I covered for?
Full cover operates under all sections while you are at sea, including medical, cancellation, and personal accident. BEWARE, most holiday travel will either exclude watercraft or terminate outside of coastal waters.
Topsail can also offer long term travel insurance for those sailing on extended voyages, can cater for seniors with a high age limit of up to 79, and deal with pre-existing medical conditions on a case-by-case basis, meaning no automatic rejection.
So if you’re asking yourself ‘what travel insurance should I get?’, then before you compare travel insurance with other insurers get a quote online with Topsail Insurance.
- Covers you whilst sailing and boating.
- Includes Medical, repatriation and cancellation.
- Ideal for Long-term cruisers – offering offshore, international cover with maximum trip durations exceeding 12 months
- Perfect for chartering abroad (optional charter excess cover)
- Includes cover while racing.
- Single – suitable if you are going on one trip, or take one-off trips.
- Annual – Suitable if you are going away for longer periods or multiple trips during a year.
- Annual policies can be used for boating and non-boating trips.
- Competitive premiums
- Groups & families – include your friends & family under the same policy.
Important documentation :
We recommend you read and fully understand the terms and conditions set out in the Topsail Insurance policy wording and Product Disclosure Statement prior to purchasing this product. It is also important that you read the Financial Services Guide.
By clicking the Topsail Insurance links on this page, we will refer you to Topsail Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 69 169 907 760 AFSL 467369) trading as Topsail Insurance which can deal in and provide general advice on boat insurance. We do not act on behalf of Topsail or the insurer. We receive a commission (which is a percentage of the premium you pay) if you enter into a policy with Topsail Insurance after we refer you (including renewals and some variations which may increase or decrease the premium payable). You will pay no extra by entering your Topsail Insurance policy via Yachthub. You can ask for further information.